Questions about ancient Greece

arielos

Questions about ancient Greece

Post by arielos »

Hello,

I’m planning to visit Next Island and I’d appreciate if someone answer the following questions about Ancient Greece:

In Ancient Greece can I use all my gear (weapons, armor, faps, vehicles etc) from Calypso or I’ll meet any exceptions?

Secondly, when my limited weapons are broken, will I find a constant supply there or should I bring enough weapons from Calypso?

Any guide or advice will be greatly appreciated!
In game Galar Galar Zan

Socrates
Next Island Official

Re: Questions about ancient Greece

Post by Socrates »

Greetings,

Yes, you can use all your items from Calypso - no problems.

Aside from TT Terminal Weapons, there are a number of shops on Next Island including around Serpentine Village and Crystal Bay where weapons can be bought. Additionally you can always buy weapons from Calypso's auction and have it delivered to you through the auction for a small fee if there is something you cannot find.

- Socrates.

arielos

Re: Questions about ancient Greece

Post by arielos »

Socrates wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:16 pm
Greetings,

Yes, you can use all your items from Calypso - no problems.

Aside from TT Terminal Weapons, there are a number of shops on Next Island including around Serpentine Village and Crystal Bay where weapons can be bought. Additionally you can always buy weapons from Calypso's auction and have it delivered to you through the auction for a small fee if there is something you cannot find.

- Socrates.
Thanks for the info!

I landed to Next Island and subscribed to the hunting challenge stages. I TPed to Ancient Greece and the environment looks awesome! But I've got one more question. After Meeting the Gods Mission I haven't found any hunting challenge missions like those at Next Island. Is a Broker I haven't found yet or there is no hunting challenge missions in Ancient Greece?
In game Galar Galar Zan

Return to “Hunting”