Ancient Greece - "crafting my future" mission

girtsn

Ancient Greece - "crafting my future" mission

Post by girtsn »

dear NI developers, wanted to ask about this one here

there is a thread on this since some time in pcf, someone claims he/she spent ~80k peds to complete this mission which in the end gives him/her rights to start a wave everyone can join - and it can still reach quite a couple of thousands of peds to complete
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/foru ... ve.272723/

I started and finished this chain as well
each mission chain (of which there are 12) reveals the next Blueprint, so just from game no idea of total cost, I did document in http://nextisland.entropiawiki.com/Info ... on&id=1916 and below for others

considering everything, would it not be useful to make produce something actually useful like a guns/armor/other equipment?
  • it seems each chain as of some point requires some reusable components manufactured during the previous chains, meaning in broad approximation something needing 3 attempts to succeed, goes in exponential progression - but ok it does not go all the way
  • the first crafting mission to get to regular gorgon wave is quite similar although just 1 blueprint so way more cheap which might lure into the next one as it is just 10k to 20k sweat otherwise
  • people who go through are unlikely to document the missions as its just giving info to competition on a lot of losses
  • and in the end of the day it is not something that the lucky completer can enjoy for himself as he/she can only open the wave for everyone else to join it
  • although I understand it was already revised to make it cheaper and a lot of ingredients have dropped in MU, it is still quite a lot to spend
Stages (12 total), not in correct order
  • Construct 1 Block Chisel - ingredients 8x Iron Ingot, 2x Cuclops Wrist Guard, 50x Elysian Tech Chip, 24x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 10 Marble Brick Blueprint - ingredients 2x Refined Quartz Crystal, 3x Amazon Leg, 12x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 10? Mortar - ingredients 2x Refined Quartz Crystal, 4x Minotaur Horn, 2x Refined Okenite Crystal, 23x Lesser Elysia, 10x Papplon, 5x Iron Ingot
  • Construct 4? Marble Block - ingredients 2x Mortar, 3x Marble Brick
  • Construct 4? Marble Cylinder - ingredients 1x Block Chisel, 2x Mortar, 1x Marble Block
  • Construct 2 Decorative Column Small - ingredients 1x Marble Cylinder, 1x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 2 Decorative Column Medium - ingredients 1x Refined Onyx Crystal, 1x Marble Cylinder, 1x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 2 Decorative Column Large - ingredients 1x Refined Onyx Crystal, 1x Marble Brick, 1x Marble Cylinder, 1x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 2 Decorative Column Huge - ingredients 1x Refined Onyx Crystal, 1x Marble Brick, 1x Marble Cylinder, 1x Mortar, 1x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 2 Athena Statue Small - ingredients 10x Refined Onyx Crystal, 2x Marble Brick, 3x Mortar, 8x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 2 Athena Statue Medium - ingredients 10x Refined Onyx Crystal, 3x Marble Brick, 4x Mortar, 8x Lesser Elysia
  • Construct 2 Luxurious Fountain - ingredients 10x Refined Onyx Crystal, 1x Marble Block, 3x Mortar, 33x Lesser Elysia

Return to “Crafting”