UC Riverside & Next Island Partnership - Discussion Thread

Pliny The Elder
Next Island Official

UC Riverside & Next Island Partnership - Discussion Thread

Post by Pliny The Elder »

Greetings Entropians!

As originally mentioned in the preliminary announcement on the 1st of June 2020, Next Island has partnered with the Social & Spatial Cognition Lab at the University of California Riverside to recruit Entropians for a paid research opportunity. In the finalized rendition of this experiment.

All participants will receive their own unique shirt to be delivered by a University of California Riverside official on Next Island for answering the first few questions of the experiment. Those that progress through the rest of the experiment (Approximately 30 Minutes) will be compensated with 50 PED in game.

If you wish to participate in the final experiment, please proceed to the following link:

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/j ... i4bBXwAlmd

*Note: Mobile device / tablet users are not eligible for this opportunity. Please only click the above link from a desktop / laptop computer.

Elliot Nunstedt

Re: UC Riverside & Next Island Partnership - Discussion Thread

Post by Elliot Nunstedt »

I've done that, how do i get the 50 Ped? My username is: Elliot WoW-Jocke Nunstedt
Last edited by Elliot Nunstedt on Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ULTIMATE

Post by ULTIMATE »

hello, I took a survey on this topic completely and chose minecraft there, they promised me at the end of this survey a reward of 50 ped for my time spent, but they didn't give me

my full nickname Elit ULTIMATE Exel

JTReinhardOO

Post by JTReinhardOO »

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/j ... i4bBXwAlmd

Esa es la encuesta solo espera respuesta de que te dicen igual el 12 de septiembre si no estoy mal es el evento en next island
Last edited by JTReinhardOO on Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

picklemered

Post by picklemered »

h i completed the survey and did not get credited my full avatar is kiminal kiminalminds minds

JTReinhardOO

Post by JTReinhardOO »

No es solo responder la primera pregunta es si quedas en la encuesta haces una mas extenso y ahí es donde al terminar dejas tu nombre y te la acreditan el dia del evento

Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Still haven't received my shirt for the survey how do i get this does anyone know??

Socrates
Next Island Official

Post by Socrates »

Rewards will be happening soon, and when it does, communication will go out. The rewards will be handed out by a University of Riverside California Official Avatar on Next Island.

Synchronizitat

Post by Synchronizitat »

Thanks for the great T-shirt! :)

Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Socrates wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 am
Rewards will be happening soon, and when it does, communication will go out. The rewards will be handed out by a University of Riverside California Official Avatar on Next Island.
there has been no post about time or when to collect this

Return to “Events”