Access to Ancient Greece

larrybaby

Access to Ancient Greece

Post by larrybaby »

More than a decade ago I completed the tasks necessary to gain access to Ancient Greece. I completely forget what it was, but I did it, and went there and did various things.

Now, I've decided to go have a look at it again. Flew into Next Island, and then, at the teleporter, downloaded Ancient Greece. Should be fine, right?

Wrong. None of the teleports listed in the TP window are active. I cannot go there.

Is this a glitch?
Socrates
Next Island Official

Re: Access to Ancient Greece

Post by Socrates »

Hello,

You can only travel to Ancient Greece from Next Island using the Orpheus Cave TP. Hope this helps :)

- Socrates
larrybaby

Post by larrybaby »

Socrates wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:55 pm Hello,

You can only travel to Ancient Greece from Next Island using the Orpheus Cave TP. Hope this helps :)

- Socrates
Hey, that rings a bell! THANKS!
MartinMartinPetersen

Post by MartinMartinPetersen »

There are many new teleporters and the server in the right (I mean the left side) up side is completely new with new creatures and some old.
larrybaby

Post by larrybaby »

Socrates wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:55 pm Hello,

- Socrates
You wouldn't happen to know how to leave it? The NI TPs are inactive in the Opheus Cave TP, and all others in Ancient Greece, as far as I can tell. No forum or wiki searches that I have dreamt up yield any results that address either getting to or leaving Ancient Greece.

Thanks.

PS. In frustration, I even tried flying into Space, but they won't let you. I guessed as much, but I don't see why. Max altitude allowed was 1202m, which I believe is higher than normal space entry, but no invitation was forthcoming. :(
Socrates
Next Island Official

Post by Socrates »

Hello,

I understand it might seem a bit confusing. While in Ancient Greece, travel to the Cave TP. Once there, activate the TP and in the top right there is a drop down box to select Next Island, from there you can select a TP. If there are no options and it still isn't working for you, please let me know.

- Socrates
larrybaby

Post by larrybaby »

Socrates wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:08 am Hello,

I understand it might seem a bit confusing. While in Ancient Greece, travel to the Cave TP. Once there, activate the TP and in the top right there is a drop down box to select Next Island, from there you can select a TP. If there are no options and it still isn't working for you, please let me know.

- Socrates
Yep, I did all that. Thanks for taking the time. On the dropdown in the TP window for the Orpheus Cave TP, when Next Island is selected, all the TPs in Next Island are listed, but all are non-selectable, or inactive, in the list.
Socrates
Next Island Official

Post by Socrates »

Hello,

Could you message me some screenshots? This is not a problem we've seen from anyone else so it would be good to see what is causing this for you.

- Socrates.
larrybaby

Post by larrybaby »

Ah! Ok - you have to jump to the Opheus Cave TP going back too. That option is active. Doh! Sorry, to trouble you,

Return to “Miscellaneous”