Lower prices please.

Submit your ideas to the Next Island development team
mastermesh

Lower prices please.

Post by mastermesh »

If you cannot get us the shirt promised for doing the survey at least lower the price on items in yoru dev shop so that they at least match the auction...

Kind of ridiculous that Optimus Prime helmet price is over tt+153.4 when auction history indicates tt+47 is the decade price...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/r8gubuQWPmVH3SCK7

Socrates
Next Island Official

Re: Lower prices please.

Post by Socrates »

If you have completed the Survey, feel free to message/mail me in-game for your shirt.

- Socrates

mastermesh

Post by mastermesh »

Are you still in game?
I think I sent you a message in game the other day since you were offline. However, today when I look int he user registry there is no Socrates listed when I search for nextisland...

There's a Nextiland Official Manager, Cairo [NextIsland Official Cairo], Nextisland Official CGO, Nastisland Official Caitlin, Nextisland TourGuide Extraordinaire, AncientGreece (NextIsland AncientGreece Mangaer), and Nextisland Developer Patrick.

Are you the TOUR GUIDE now or incognito/hidden?!?...

If you want to find me in game when I'm logged in these days I'm at the Beware Sharks sign next to the information officer npc down across the bridge from the bottom of the hill before you enter the stairs to go up to cyrstal peak teleporter. Love taming the little papoo here...

I plan to basically stay in this area or up the hill at the peak either taming or raising pet levels on a few Next Island Pets I have on me.

Also, wouldn't it just be easier to have support team plop the shirts in to the survey takeer inventories since you have the survey taker names here in forum already. Calypso and Rocktropia support always could move stuff from an apartment or shop to my planet storage easily without hassle, and the xmas gifts given out often every year just drop in to inventory... surely you could just have support make a list of all the survey takers and plop the shirt in to their inventory with a nice little message popup.

Socrates
Next Island Official

Post by Socrates »

Not sure why I am not showing up, I'll send you a mail and feel free to add me as a friend in case you need me in future :)

mastermesh

Post by mastermesh »

bought my helmet... go ahead and triple the price in the shop now. ;)

mastermesh

Post by mastermesh »

Thanks for adding me as friend in game. Now if we can just meet up... System says you've been offline 4 days and 17 hours so far. My avatar is at crystal peak at the moment if you do happen to pop in game sometime when I'm online.

mastermesh

Post by mastermesh »

Hope you are doing ok in real life since I assume you are home sick or something being offline this many days in a row?