With the recent release of updated Next Island Lore, we invite the community to participate in building the story of Next Island!
The community now has the opportunity to tell their own first hand fan fiction stories of their adventures on Next Island. Your stories will be reviewed for continuity and quality. If deemed appropriate, your stories will be added to the Second Wave Colonist Journals located on NextIsland.com. The most compelling stories that are supported by many others in the community may be included in future quest dialogue in game!
In an effort to avoid diverging from the immersion we are trying to create, we ask those that wish to participate to do the following:
- Identify which faction you will focus your stories around, stories may weave throughout all factions, but we are looking for balance between all submissions
- Use an alias that will maintain the realism in our stories we wish to achieve
Example: We will not include submissions of first hand accounts from names like "bootylicious, hotdog420, totalswass etc."
- Your stories should be a first hand account of your experiences within the lore of Next Island from a first person perspective
- Stories will be submitted through written text, or through live stream or prerecorded role playing during gameplay
To participate, please post a submission in this thread with the following information:
- Character Name
- Character Description (One Sentence)
- Thumbnail Image of your Character on Next Island in 971x882 pixels as a .png
- Banner Image of your Character on Next Island in 1300x300 pixels as a .png
- Initial journal entry providing back story, and context of your path within the story of Next Island
Refer to the Journals of Lieutenant Darrel Stephens for an examples.
We look forward to your submissions!