Broken missions

girtsn

Broken missions

Post by girtsn »

Hello.

Being a mission completionist, I arrived to NI and Ancient Greece and picked all the missions I could
http://nextisland.entropiawiki.com/Char ... rt=Mission
It was pretty nice, observations:
  • * "Arthur's Secret Crush" is N/A, Arthur NPC does not talk to me
    * "Become a Legend" does not complete (tried bartender update) even though all my personal legend achievements are done
    * "Fractured Settlement" is N/A, Ben Lockwood NPC does not allow to take it, wiki says broken
    * "Get Stel V.I.P Status" is N/A, Gert NPC does not allow to take it, wiki says broken
    * "Robot Menace Daily" is N/A, the problem might be the pre-requirement for "Get Stel V.I.P Status"
    * "The Story of Next Island" is N/A, 2922-Fyodor NPC does not allow to take it
    * "Welcome to Crystal Peak" is N/A, does not activate
Last edited by girtsn on Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cat1000er

Re: Broken missions

Post by cat1000er »

Get Stel V.I.P Status will probably come back after the VU, cant say for sure. It was released before it was ready. this also includes Robot Menace Daily (though people seem to have found a way to accept this one)

Fractured Settlement seems atm to be more informational, not so whether there will be a full quest from it or just there for information?

Daily Praetonium Challenge npc is located here [Ancient Greece, 36478, 20298, 116, Waypoint]

The Story of Next Island I believe this is no longer a mission, may have become the robot historian instead.

the other three I have no clue on as I have 2 of those three completed. (still working on becoming a legend)
girtsn

Post by girtsn »

thanks for the updates and for the Daily Praetonium pointer!
Updated http://nextisland.entropiawiki.com/Info ... on&id=1915
there are also couple more I have on completed/todo list not in wiki, perhaps they were replaced or not written down:
* A Republic of Letters
* Defending the threatened
* Franks Friends
* Investigative approach
* Papoo infestation
* Gorgon upgrades list as completed missions too
* The Proving Grounds I and The Proving Grounds II
* Boar raid
* Papoo raid
* Screecher raid
cat1000er wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:07 pm Get Stel V.I.P Status will probably come back after the VU, cant say for sure. It was released before it was ready. this also includes Robot Menace Daily (though people seem to have found a way to accept this one)

Fractured Settlement seems atm to be more informational, not so whether there will be a full quest from it or just there for information?

Daily Praetonium Challenge npc is located here [Ancient Greece, 36478, 20298, 116, Waypoint]

The Story of Next Island I believe this is no longer a mission, may have become the robot historian instead.

the other three I have no clue on as I have 2 of those three completed. (still working on becoming a legend)
cat1000er

Post by cat1000er »

investigate approach and Defending the threatened is part of the trust bridge mission. Trust bridge has like two mini missions in it.

http://nextisland.entropiawiki.com/Info ... on&id=1906

boar raid, papoo and screecher raids aren't on the wiki no. but can still be done.

* The Proving Grounds I and The Proving Grounds II, * Franks Friends and * A Republic of Letters are these on ni? if so then they are not here on ni now

Return to “Miscellaneous”