Happyf33tTV Free Mining Event and Streaming Next Island - CRP23

I will be hosting events for free mining sessions on Next Island for the duration of CRP, which will be open to all players. Players get a free TT mining finder, extractor and ammo during the event. After they finished mining, they trade the tools and mining mats and I will pay MU for the ores/enmatters on my trading list. Great way to gain free skills in mining to advance your avatar and make some peds in the process. I will create a party and take screenshots of the event with the time stamps included for each event.

I am also a variety streamer, which include games like entropia universe, tower of fantasy, dead by daylight and fallout76. Currently on vacation so won’t be able to stream until early august. However, I will be planning to do a lot of mining streams on Next Island, going over the different mining dailies you can do in the process, good locations to mine and mining in general. Looking forward to streaming and seeing everyone again when I am back from vacation.

7 Likes

1st event posted some screenshots. Thanks for joining all :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice event! Waiting for next round :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2nd event so far with screenshots. 03/05/2023. Thanks for joining all in advance. Congrats Vii got a (7) size crude oil find and Cat with her (9) size lyst find. Any big finds players can keep and I will pay mu for the ores/enmatters on the list. Hope to see you all in the next event! :slight_smile:

1 Like

3rd Mining event so far with screenshots. 08/05/2023. Thanks for joining again and hope you all had fun. :smiley:

3 Likes

4th Mining event so far including screenshots. 09/05/2023. Thanks for joining all in advance :smiley:

1 Like

5th Mining Event 10/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks for all for joining again. Hope you all had fun :slight_sm Well done to Luar finding 4 peds worth of dark lyst! Insane my dude :smiley:

2 Likes

6th Mining Event 12/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks again for joining peeps, hope you all had fun :smiley:

2 Likes

7th Mining Event 14/05/2023 with screenshots. Luar finding 5.64 peds worth of dark lyst congrats. Congrats to Hono for finding size 7 praetonium. Any major finds as a reminder players can keep :slight_smile:

1 Like

8th Mining event 15/05/2023 with screenshots. Luar had to log early so will send me his findings tomorrow. Thanks again for everyone that joined :smiley:

1 Like

9th Mining Event 16/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks for joining all today. Hope you had fun :smiley: Vii had to log off early so will post her results tomorrow.

1 Like

10th Mining Event 17/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks for joining again peeps :smiley: Minchas had to leave early so will post his results when hes back.

2 Likes

11th Mining Event 18/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks again for joining all. Hope you had fun :slight_smile:

12th Mining Event 20/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks again for joining all. Great turnout. Congrats to kad for finding 15peds worth of lyst. As a reminder any big finds, players keep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

13th Mining Event 22/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks for everyone that joined today. Luar had to go leave early in the run so will post his results when hes back. :slight_smile:

14th Mining Event 23/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks for joining again all. Stay awesome :smiley:

15th Mining Event 24/05/2023 with screenshots. Congrats to Blodreina for finding size 9 narc stone. As a reminder any big finds players can keep :smiley: Thanks for everyone that participated today.

16th Mining Event 25/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks for everyone for joining. I really appreciate the support and hope you all had fun :slight_smile:

17th Mining Event 26/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks for everyone joining today.

18th Mining Event 29/05/2023 with screenshots. Thanks again for everyone that participated today. Hope you all had fun :slight_smile: