Lore Submission Thread

Isme’s Journey

Isme’s Journal #30

Today was glorious!!!

I went after Papoo today.

With less then half the effort, I took down twice as many papoo. I had started to make hash marks on the hilt of my sword, then I remembered that it was a TT sword and would be junk after a few more hunting runs. So that wouldn’t work unless I wanted to fill my walls with broken TT claymores.

Broken claymores also seemed like the wrong decor for a super hunter. Some one who came to my place might interpret is as Isme Gotitt STUPID hunter.

That would be no good at all.

Aside from problems of home decoration, I gathered enough pelts in excellent condition that I made enough money to eat out at restaurants all week! No dishes to do, and more importantly no cheap ramen!

There were still enough pelts in decent condition that I took them to a tanner. I am having half tanned with the fur on and half with out. I sketched out some ideas for fur trimmed slippers and boots.

I even had time to look through some simple slipper patterns while eating my steak at a restaurant on the edge of Paradise Landing. It was sooooo good!

If I can keep up this speed of hunting, and if my fur and leather designs are good. I could get a bigger place! I could eat well every day and maybe expand my clothing line to other planets!

Of coarse if I spend too much time on clothes and accessories I won’t have time to hunt!

Oh that is too funny when you think about it. Only a few months ago I was a disgraced fashion editor.
And now, I have learned to hunt and I am beginning to hunt well. I am in the best shape I can ever remembering being in and I am contemplating a clothing line based on furs and pelts I brought in myself!!!

Ahhh it is good to dream. I do not have all 250 of each of papoo yet for those missions I had. I had better finish those first.

That will be on tomorrows agenda.