Lore Submission Thread

Isme’s Journey

Isme’s Journey #31

I went out for more Papoo today. The hunting was good! I got at least 2 dozen more papoo and thanks to that new move the pelts were in great shape!

I probably could have gotten more today but it was a cloudy morning and I woke up late. I have gotten into the habit of getting up with the sun. There was no sun till late morning and there was no functioning Isme till late morning either!

Its okay though. That is definitely one nice thing about no longer working for the Times – no need to punch in or out for this and that. There is also no hard deadlines, no crabby (or crappy) bosses… just me!

I wonder how long it will be before I am ready to go back to Ancient Greece? Maybe one of these days I will go and give it a try. Worst case scenario I end up at a revive terminal, right? So if I go I can see how I compare to that first fateful trip.

I think before I go back to Ancient Greece I will make sure I have that new move down to perfection.
It could be a game changer! Who knows?

I should also put some of my extra ped from the hide sales away so that I can renew or repair all my equipment before going. It would not do to have a big test run in Ancient Greece and have my sword break or my armor lose its effectiveness on the first hit.

I think I will spend my evening making a list of what I need to do before I try Ancient Greece again.
Maybe two lists, one that is absolutely necessary and one that is not necessary but would be helpful.

Once I have that list, I can start figureing out what to do to make everything on that list happen.

Yes! That is the master plan! Tomorrow will begin the next phase of ISME GOTITT SUPER HUNTER!

T.T.F.N – Ta ta for now!