Lore Submission Thread

Isme’s Journey

Isme’s Journal #23

I am feeling good about this papoo thing! By time I am done I will have culled the papoo by 1200 individuals!

I was a teeny bit unprepared this morning, though. I first went to Crystal beach in search of brown papoo. I didn’t really find any there so I wandered around for a bit. I saw a down helicopter and then saw some jumbo sized, still silly looking, Screechers. They might look silly but they did a number on me. Dead and at revive in short order. Ugh…

They are really huge too!!! When I first saw them, I knew they were a bit bigger then the puny ones I had been fighting on and off near the piglet field, but the ones was almost twice as tall as I am!

The one I had started to fight killed me in less then 10 hits! I couldn’t believe that much battle readiness from on one silly looking bird.

Again -ugh

After awakening at revive. I took a deep breath, centered myself and then took stock of my gear.

It’s a good thing too, when I had recovered my breath a bit I had discovered that my Claymore was nearly broken!!!

So I went to the closest trade terminal and once again sold what I could to make repairs. While I was there making my sales, I remembered where I had been when I saw that large area of brown papoo.

It was Crimson Fields!

Crimson Fields, where I had met with that ungrateful Audrey Niles. That place near the freakishly large and angry drakes. That is where they were, and that is where I needed to go!

By the time I had actually gotten to Crimson fields, its was late into the afternoon. Too late to get much hunting in. I did, however, manage to bring down 45 of them. So Yay me!

I am camping out at Crimson Fields tonight. I will get created up and tackle the remaining 255 tomorrow!

1 Like