Community Nomination Thread

Please use this thread to nominate players for the monthly nomination award. Please include their Full Avatar Name as well as why you believe they deserve the Community Nomination Award.

2 Likes

Just a Question should we be nominating every month?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: ideally.

1 Like

Your faster then Light, loving it! Will do and promote it so more players does it.

So One nominate per player per month?

1 Like

Yes, though you can nominate multiple if you are stuck choosing. I try to do different people but same person can win more than once.

1 Like

Perfect thank you will do!

I would like to Nominate you as Manager of the Year!!!

5 Likes

i nominate Kenpachi , what an outstanding bloke. :rofl:

1 Like

I would also like to nominate this Kenpachi guy, he seems like a pretty cool guy showing off the moloch dungeon

1 Like

I mean Kenpachi needs to get a webcam back so we can see his ugly mug, but does a good job promoting the planet when I have watched his stream :slight_smile: So would not be a a bad thing to have him in the running for Community Nomination Award.

3 Likes

Haha thanks bro ive got my cam back last few streams =)

For september, I change my vote and I now nominate someone that hasn’t been nominated yet. Mostly because, now, he comes less and less in-game, but he is a GREAT part of the reason why the island is like it is now. He was there when nobody was, holding SSI almost every day :

Danny PED Super

He also held events, helped us holding events in many ways… I could write a book why I nominate him.
I hope he gets the reward, that would be nice after all he has done.

3 Likes

For september I also change my vote to Danny PED Super.
He has been an awesome mentor.
He was the 1st islander we met when we arrived, and at that time the island was wayyyyy less populated, he made us stay !
He always has been very helpfull and friendly to new comers, he is part of NI history.
He even is the main character of an ancient greece theater play :wink:

3 Likes

For september I want to nominate Cat1000er.
She is our amazing cat. She is always help. So I vote for Cat.

2 Likes

i want to nominate [cat1000er]

because she is an awesome mentor and doing many things for the community

4 Likes

Danny PED Super has my nomination also.

He stood with Next Island like for every and enables lot of us to function on NI

4 Likes