CRP: April Results

Hello everyone!

Firstly, I apologise for the wait on these results. Secondly, thank you to everyone who has taken part so far! We’ve had so much stuff going on with Next Island, from daily events to great YouTube content and more. It’s a pleasure to see and I hope everyone is proud of their work.

I would like to single out a particular player, Mythical Razizeh Dragon , for her amazing feat of streaming Next Island on Twitch for 25 hours in a single stream . I’m seriously impressed (and slightly worried haha) so big shout out to Razizeh for managing this. Link to that stream can be found here: Twitch.

Congratulations to Jo Johaoninho90 jo for wining April’s Community Nomination Award. Jo has been a great help to many players wanting to organise their own events, supporting others, and generally being a great ambassador to Next Island. A big thank you from us <3.

Important Note: If you expect to see your name on the list and it isn’t, don’t panic , chat with me on Discord, or in-game and we can see what has happened.

Name List
  • Ekimose Desnago Born
  • Dante Inferno
  • Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
  • ANGELA DRANIIE CLOUD
  • Alaina Bonnie Knight
  • Tomy Hayday de Burg
  • Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
  • Happyf33tTV
  • Iena Dark13 Sol
  • Stirge Stirge Stirge
  • Din Dindom Dindazzle
  • Sev Severina Lothander
  • Jessica Jessie Richard
  • Ava Avy-Leigh Val
  • Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
  • Yumina Urnea Belfast
  • Alexander Sertani Garpt
  • Lamia Majora Pechunter
  • Sarah SarahWatson Watson
  • WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
  • Eve Evey Everglades
  • Daniel Outman Jackson
  • Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
  • Michael Mike Masters
  • Vic Oskar Skaya
  • Michal Dorki Dorcak
  • Auberon Nigh Night
  • David Draxar Born
  • Mythical Razizeh Dragon
  • Michael Loaferman Loafington
  • Wand AxeMurderer Silva
  • Jeffy kakan andreasson
  • Ciprian Cip13 Banescu
  • Merlin Star Blazer
  • SpikE SpikE Odets
  • Patrick Patrikan Habaton
  • Erebereberto Ma Fe
  • Jo Johaoninho90 jo

Please get in contact with myself either on Discord, here, or in game to collect your Armour Piece from me.

3 Likes