Hssc and ffsi event

Every 3st and 4th week of every month Heal Supported Sweat circles will run an hour before SSI (8pm) and on every Saturday & Sunday at 16:00 ((4pm)) MA time. ((Every 3rd and 4th week the event will be on NI The Firepower For Sweat initiative, what is this event well it is a sweat event for, an hour we will sweat/swunt (being part of the kill team is optional) Screechers. Then at 18:00 ((6pm)) you can trade the sweat you have made for equipment like [Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)] or [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)]. Then on Sunday there will be an additional question to win an additional weapon such as [Mawlood Recruit Hawk (L)] or [Shayeb S10 (L)]

We will also have a sub event Heal Supported Sweat Circles ((HSSC)) that are free for everyone to join from 20:00 ((8pm)) to 21:00 ((9pm)) Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but no weapons will be traded at these times

The amount of sweat needed to trade will reflect Kinkie’s Entry Level Weapons for Sweat program so not to under cut him or over charge you the players of EU

team

Host Kai

Healer open (can only take heals on donation so at the moment it is me doing the healing)

Trade List ((first numbers are amounts in stock i’m not giving X amount away for 175 sweat XD ))

30 Mawlood Recruit Eagle / 2 Rubio 175sweat
0 Malood Recruit hawk / 0 Azuro 1100 sweat
30 Units of 1ped Shrapnel 500 sweat for 1ped worth
1 Skildek Lancehead 300 sweat
10 Units 550 sweat for 1ped Explosive Projectiles
25 Fanoos Medical V1 200 sweat

The amount of items up for trade and the availability on stock will vary from week to week and sometimes we will run out of an item. The amount of stock will always be updated on this page and I hope as the event get more popular I can bring new items into stock. Also I can only trade one in amount of each item to each player every event as stocks a limited and those NI or toulan born and those under 25 Agi take priority

Prizes will also be up for grabs… This may be a single item such as a gun or equipment, there is even a chance to win the armoury when i get a influx of guns not at full TT but over 50%. Prizes will be up for grabs on the weekends but I might do a prize give away on a weekday so look out for that

This event will run on donations. I already have a benefactor who is very kind enough to make an event like this happen but if you want to donate items yourself then contact me. Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

All profits made from sweat from this event will go to fund more Crazy Kai hunts check out our Anti-Valentines Hunt via this link : CRAZY KAI’S ANTI-VALENTINES DAY FREE HUNT

Monthly Prize winners

July Benefactors:

Highest Event global FFSI NI: [Globals]: Team “FFSI Sunday” killed a creature (Male Screecher Provider) with a value of 340 PED!

Highest Event global HSSC NI:

8 Likes

This is a temp post and will be deleted once i get the main post unlocked

Every 3st and 4th week of every month Heal Supported Sweat circles will run an hour before SSI (8pm) and on every Saturday & Sunday at 16:00 ((5pm)) MA time. ((Every 3rd and 4th week the event will be on NI The Firepower For Sweat initiative, what is this event well it is a sweat event for, an hour we will sweat/swunt (being part of the kill team is optional) Screechers. Then at 18:00 ((6pm)) you can trade the sweat you have made for equipment like [Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)] or [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)]. Then on Sunday there will be an additional question to win an additional weapon such as [Mawlood Recruit Hawk (L)] or [Shayeb S10 (L)]

We will also have a sub event Heal Supported Sweat Circles ((HSSC)) that are free for everyone to join from 20:00 ((8pm)) to 21:00 ((9pm)) Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but no weapons will be traded at these times

The amount of sweat needed to trade will reflect Kinkie’s Entry Level Weapons for Sweat program so not to under cut him or over charge you the players of EU

team

Host Kai

Healer open (can only take heals on donation so at the moment it is me doing the healing)

Trade List

30 Mawlood Recruit Eagle / 2 Rubio 175sweat
4 Malood Recruit hawk / 0 Azuro 1100 sweat
30 Units of 1ped Shrapnel 500 sweat for 1ped worth
3 Skildek Lancehead 300 sweat
10 Units 550 sweat for 1ped Explosive Projectiles
25 Fanoos Medical V1 200 sweat

The amount of items up for trade and the availability on stock will vary from week to week and sometimes we will run out of an item. The amount of stock will always be updated on this page and I hope as the event get more popular I can bring new items into stock. Also I can only trade one in amount of each item to each player every event as stocks a limited and those NI or toulan born and those under 25 Agi take priority

Prizes will also be up for grabs… This may be a single item such as a gun or equipment, there is even a chance to win the armoury when i get a influx of guns not at full TT but over 50%. Prizes will be up for grabs on the weekends but I might do a prize give away on a weekday so look out for that

This event will run on donations. I already have a benefactor who is very kind enough to make an event like this happen but if you want to donate items yourself then contact me. Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated.

All profits made from sweat from this event will go to fund more Crazy Kai hunts check out our Anti-Valentines Hunt via this link : CRAZY KAI’S ANTI-VALENTINES DAY FREE HUNT

Monthly Prize winners 22/07/2021 Pollianna cat1000er Fairling RK-0 with 5ped welding wire

July Benefactors: Ervin Wasp LOL donated heals

Highest Event global FFSI NI:

Highest Event global HSSC NI:

who was in event

event register for july

16/07/2021 Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Next Island] (gyazo.com)
19/07/2021 Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Next Island] (gyazo.com)
20/07/2021 Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Next Island] (gyazo.com)
21/07/2021 Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Next Island] (gyazo.com)
22/07/2021 Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Next Island] (gyazo.com)

2 Likes

FFSI 25/07/2021

FFSI 24/07/2021

HSSC 23/072021 (couldn’t work out where to find my screenshots)

HSSC 26/07/2021

27/07/2021

28/07/2021

29/07/2021

30/07/2021

Alek Gozzy Abernor visited this cool event, thanks to Kai

No thank you, without the people of NI and Toulan this event could never happen

Little behind on posting my event screenshot for August because of RL

16/8/2021

17/08/2021

18/08/2021

19/08/2021

Entropia 2021-08-19 21.58.44

1 Like

20/08/2021

21/08/2021

22/08/2021 ((over 10 people at event just some where in warp team))