Issue with Myrene Hero Estate on Ancient Greece

I am the new owner of the Myrene Hero Estate on Ancient Greece. It is beautiful.

However, it does have one small issue. Instead of an Auctioneer in the main building, it has a non-functional Estate Terminal. What is the procedure to get this fixed?

Screenshot 2022-06-17 090446

1 Like

@Socrates - I opened a support case with MindArk for this issue. They noted that they have submitted it to the responsible Planet Partner. So it may be coming to the Next Island queue.

Thank you!

Hello @NevadaJake :slight_smile:

Please accept my apologies for such a late reply, I’ve been quite busy or away lately and I think the original post got buried under newer posts but I’ve seen it now with your reply.

This is absolutely something we can look into and hopefully get fixed without issue for the next VU. Additionally, if you would like to have any of the Terminals moved to other parts of the Estate, let me know which and where and we can have this done for you :slight_smile:

-Socrates

1 Like

Thank you so much. I really just want this one terminal fixed. I love the estate as it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

This should be resolved now, please let us know if it works as intended or if something is still off.

1 Like