Lore Submission Thread

Isme’s Journey

Isme’s Journal #17

This piece of DYI furniture I am supposed to be getting better be wonderful. I find myself staring at the ground all the time in case I see any of those items. I have found 39 fruit. That is it. That is the sum total.

I found the fruit in the piglet pen. What a place to find fruit! There it was growing, untouched. Not what I expected. I expected to find dung and stones. I mean that is what those stupid mountain boars are good at, Goring things with their tusks and pooping. I spent enough time in that pen for that stupid evil Sebastian, unknowingly clearing the way for his Papoo army, so I should know what those piglets do.
Grrrr

It makes my blood boil!!!

I do feel a little less upset then I did earlier. On my walk I came across some biggish gray papoo. They tried to take me on but I introduced them to my claymore. Now there are a few less papoo to terrorize the populace.

The gray ones are tougher and stronger then those yellow ones. I survived all the fights but not as well. That shows I am going to need to train a little harder. I need to be able to take on any color of papoo as easily as I take on piglets or puny screechers.

Perhaps on my next hunting trip I will revisit that sensor array. The one that called up the yellow papoo in waves. I think that is exactly what I will do. That will accomplish a few tasks all at once: a good walk to look for requested items, weaken, a little, the papoo forces, and get some good training with multiple targets and short times between encounters.

Yes, that will be tomorrow’s plan. I think I will make a few small additions. Firstly make sure my pulse unit is fixed. Secondly, make sure that my stock of muscle balm is good and I have ice packs in the freezer. It always makes me wonder why the pulse units can “fix” all your wounds but you can still be as sore as if you were still all banged up.

Sometimes science is weird.

Off to bed. I will need all my strength for tomorrow.

1 Like