Lore Submission Thread

Isme’s Journey

Isme’s journal #21

Papoo culling. That is the thing to do.

That is the only thing to do at the moment.

So frustrated over that last mission. I can’t find that Ben guy. I can’t find any of those other things on the list either. The fruit, the stones, the flowers and the poop. All apparently invisible!!! I am going nowhere, and I am getting there in an epic level hurry!!

OK Isme. Deep breath. Calm down…

What is my status with all this stuff?

Well lets see, I found 3 of the 50 magical flowers, 115 of the 1500 fruit, ZERO of the 500 stones, and ZERO of the dung.

I can’t even remember where that Ben guy is to get more information from him.

Hmm, what else do I have in my list. OH, digging through my data I found another group of mission notes. I have two more faction contacts I can find, no notes on Ben here either though. I also found a request for some harvested wood. I am not sure where I put my wood cutting tools, so I will have to look for those. HA HA that could be a mission on its own!

I got one here to find a teleporter that is not on this guys map. I could walk that way, look for fruit and flowers and stuff, see what I can see.

I got a mission for screechers of various sizes too. That could be fun. That one could be good for agility exercises. Those birds are quick!

YES!!! I found in my notes 3, that is correct, 3 missions for 250 papoo EACH!! One for Brown papoo, one for Red Papoo, and one for Grey ones.

Those last three finds have made my day!!!

I am so excited!!! Those rotten papoo are going down!

Maybe, just because they are so rotten, I will get 300 each!

Alright time to polish the armor and the sword- you know what you need to do!