New Ascension armor add-ons

The Ascension Armor is a big thing: increased skills in blp, laser, brawl and blades … but we have forgotten the skills of MindForce …

The solution: Ascension Coat … a long mission chain that will give a coat with a 10% skill increase in any of the MindForce skills …

Maybe we could even add Ascension Horns, as they are all the rage on Halloween: Healing Skills increased by 10%.

Could be? Do you like the idea? Please Socrates think about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The coat is there, but horns are a nice idea.
Make them cat ears and I’m sure you’ll get royalty to support the idea :wink:

3 Likes

The armor as is is really cool as is… more skill buff from other items is cool. I’m skilling MF right now, and would like that.

1 Like

I think an upgrade would be fun, like one that requires a very long grind. Cat ears I am fully supporting, with a buff that increases chance of finding a next island specific resource maybe? Not sure.

3 Likes

cat ears would be a great addition xD I has a coat made by alya don’t really wanna take it off. Maybe the dawn of a cat npc mission giver :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Well, it will depend on whether or not MA will allow it. They can be pretty stingy… But I personally love the idea and would do the mission chain 100%! :slight_smile:

All ideas are appreciated, but we can’t answer anything ofc. :slight_smile:

1 Like