New Community Recognition Program

it’s actually 25 ( 50 points, 2 points/hour)

@Socrates, any news regarding the Media Kit?

is making an interactive map ok for this? im on ni.

1 Like

Just for clarification, do the LORE submission folks ALSO have to put links in the redemption thread?

I want to be clear on this. When I read through the rules I read it that lore submissions go on the lore submission page and that videos and blogs go on the other one.

Please Clarify
Thanks

Any and all submissions should go into the Redemption Thread. The redemption thread is specifically where it is specified in the rules, for your efforts to be reviewed and qualify.

See above for where this was stated

I was confused. You said “Lore Submissions will remain in the existing thread.” I took that to mean that Lore Submissions had its own thread.

and I posted in the designated Lore Submission thread.

Yep, you make your submissions for lore in that thread. That is where lore goes, that is not the same as making a reward redemption submission. As you can see, everyone regardless of what categories they participate in (some do combinations, lore and streaming etc) goes in the Reward Redemption thread, same as last year.

Reward redemption is where you give your avatar name, links to the various content you have made, and for which month it is for.

Hey,
Can you explain what this sentence means?
There will be 8 months for submission?

We will also accept videos you have posted One Month both before and after the cohort too (thus, March and November)

This is great – i definately would like to get my hands on a few peices for my collection!

is there any variance based on the quality of the video? like would a very high quality one with lots of views count as more than 10?

If I record and upload all of the videos outside of the time frame can I use them in the next one?

Nvm I see, one month in both directions.

I will have to leave the videos private then to release them during the cohort, correct?

Points are awarded for videos that pass the rules, beyond that no, there are no additional differences in points awarded.

They can only be published a month either side.

Cool so I can submit for August still?

where are the results for august? Or are they not available yet?

so it means i have to have 10 people watching me ?

1 Like

Yes, average viewers.