Welcome to the New Forum (Please Read)

Greetings all!

Glad to see you made it to the other side, and welcome to our new forum! :innocent:

There are lots of new features to explore, as well as getting familiar to the layout of things. I understand this is probably a big change so I appreciate if it takes some time to get used to.

Not able to make a post?

You need to read a few threads and posts, hang around the forum a bit before the option unlocks for you. This is a security measure. If you are trying to post links/images while having a relatively new account, your post may be held for review, but donā€™t worry weā€™ll approve it when we see it.

With this new forum, weā€™d like to get your feedback and suggestions to help us improve it. It is also likely there may be a few bugs that need to be fixed too :wink:. You can submit any suggestions or reports here.

Weā€™ve also managed to archive a load of old-forum threads, so if you are missing a post, please check our archive here.

Enjoy the new forum!
:star:

16 Likes

Gratz on the new forum Socrates, I know itā€™s a lot of work to develop. :+1:

3 Likes

Well done! Excited to see more activity on the forum after this forum migration!

2 Likes

Looking good Socrates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems very good =) Gz.!

2 Likes

well done now lets get active lol in the crafting section with good deeds and info lmao

2 Likes

You can download the Mobile App version of the forum by opening the forum on a phone browser. You should be prompted with a message to install. Enjoy!

1 Like

so, far it already seems better I like the fact things can be ā€œlikedā€ etc to show some sort of something more than just seeing a view with nothing. thats good to see

2 Likes

You also do not have to refresh thread pages! You can see people typing at the bottom and the thread will update with new posts in real time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol so people can watch how poorly I type xD

4 Likes

Thank you for the New Forum its awesome so far

3 Likes

im trying to figure out how to edit my post but, its not letting me? so, i ended up having to reply for my post curious if maybe others are having same issue or maybe i just dont know what im doing lol I know i edited once before but, maybe theres a limit?

1 Like

Hello everybody! Iā€™m glad to join your community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi All! As a casual visitor to the old forum I just redone my account here. It seems to be a great forum software. I Hope I can contribute with some of my activities on NI/AG. I hope I can be a little bit less casual here in the future :grinning:

1 Like

Nice being here. Lostā€¦but im hereā€¦

Great work! The new forum is very well done!