Announcing the Mental Health Awareness Charity Stream!

That’s right, folks. With the blessing of the NI managers, I’d like to announce my first ever charity stream. The date will be Saturday, May 13th. The start time will be 17:00 server time (around noon for me in Central time) and will be going until 4:00 server time. I will be doing a GRAND TOUR of all of Entropia. I will be getting warped from planet to planet every hour for around 7 or 8 hours. We start on lovely Monria with some crafting and chatting. Second hour, we warp to Rocktropia to swunt Haters. Third hour, we will be going to beautiful Toulan to tame me some Tabtab. Fourth hour, we hop on over to Next Island for some hunting shenanigans, most likely screechers, maybe boars. Fifth hour, we head on down to Arkadia and Ark Moon. We’ll be mining on Arkadia and working on unlocking my Yog’s ability. Sixth hour, of course, if you’re following the pattern, is Cyrene, where we will be doing the maze and killing Rangers. Maybe some hunting grind. Finally, the seventh hour, we are heading to Calypso to maybe do some dailies and get a ride up to the Kronan, where I will hopefully be flying my maiden voyage as a Mothership pilot! We hope that plenty of you can come on board and repair with us! Be sure to message Granny and go to kronan-ms.info to sign up to be a crew member. The rest of the stream will most likely be Mothership content. We’ll have free Nitro Stream Races throughout the stream with giveaways.

If you haven’t yet, drop a follow on Twitch

The charity is Liberty Centre Services, a great organization that helps reintegrate those with mental illness back into society by getting them homes and jobs, as well as offer support for substance abuse help. They’ve been really good to me, and I want to give back to them. Keep in mind that there will be plenty of giveaways for you guys as well, so DON’T MISS THIS amazing event!

4 Likes