Cannot access Next Island new daily missions bulding

Hello,
I think I have done all the Next Island / Ancient Greece missions besides mining, and there are people who reported being able to access the new daily missions with less missions I have done.
Yet for me it still shows “You are not yet ready to enter the premises” when trying to approach the house @ /wp [Next Island, 136525, 84290, 250, House to enter]
https://nextisland.com/news
“A new Loyalist V.I.P. house, located near the First-Wave Settlement TP. Speak to the NPC just outside to check if you’re worthy of entering or if you will need to explore more of Next Island first. Two new daily missions are available inside. Hunting and Crafting.”

1 Like

Many people have successfully managed to enter without issue, providing they have completed the requirements. It requires 14 specific missions, so entirely likely someone with less done overall can enter than you, providing they have the right ones.

I suggest checking out this page: https://www.nihelper.com/loyalist-vip

Additionally @cat1000er may be able to help you :slight_smile:

Let me know how you get on :slight_smile:

1 Like

i will add you also need to talk to the npc at the front of the building

1 Like

lol, so for anyone else trying this, you indeed cannot head right to the house from direction of tp advertised (First-Wave Settlement TP)
you have to go around the house and approach it from the opposite direction without getting "You are not yet ready to enter the premises” which happens if you get too near
and talk to npc called Payton
I would not say that this is user friendly but thanks for the assistance it worked out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I realize this was a while ago now, but just if anyone new reads this, then we made it so that if you stay outside of the pink palm trees, then you’re fine.
Yes, it should’ve been made easier and more clear. But that’s one of the things that can happen sometimes when testing things over and over. You get blinded by these things very easily.

1 Like