FREE weekly TREE cutting competition May 8th - May 14th and prizes for all participants: CRP23

Hello Dear Islanders,

I will be hosting FREE tree cutting event.

Event dates:
2023.05.08 - 2022.05.14;

Please track Next Island channels ( [#nextisland] and [#nitrade] ) for event advertisements and contact me to get FREE tree harvesting tool [Reaper I (L)].
Alternatively you can contact me in game during event dates, IGN: Vidmantas Vill Laukys.

Event rules:

1. You will get [Reaper I (L)] for tree cutting.
  2. You go and cut trees until [Reaper I (L)] broke.
  3. You bring me back loot you got from cutting trees.
    4. NEW RULE: Every participant can choose one FREE item as a reward (choose 1 item from 5 items shown on trade window).
    5. NEW RULE: Target is at least 10 persons to participate in weekly event, but I will accept UNLIMITED amount of unique players. Only need to contact me asking to participate.

Event prizes:

Weekly
1st best tree cutter will win [Reaper I (L)].

Montly
There won’t be monthly competition on May as I will be away for week4.
Montly competition will start from June.

Determination of the winner:

1. Weekly winner is participant which get highest tree loot with free [Reaper I (L)] that I will provide;
  2. Weekly standings will be published in this thread and I will contact winner in game to get their prizes.

Additional information:

1. You can pick Weekly Harvesting mission and also progress your mission while participating in tree cutting competition. Mission NPC: /wp [Next Island, 135933, 83344, 119, Jamie the Chef]
  2. Tree cutting gives huge amount of skills and most part of these skills contributes to Looter professions.
  3. Need more information about tree cutting overall? No problem - cat1000er got you covered: https://www.nihelper.com/tree-harvesting
  4. Cant find enough trees to cut? Go to “Knossos” teleported at Ancient Greece, there are plenty of trees for everyone: /wp [Ancient Greece, 36504, 17632, 142, Waypoint]. If you don’t have this teleporter and need a free ride to it, please contact me in game.
  5. Got any other questions? Don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Event is running, contact me in game to get your Reaper! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great event, and was fun participating!

1 Like

All trees are cut for week 2 event on May.

Week 2 standings:

1 [Oo] 5,37
2 [Mczimi] 4,91
3 [Beaumont] 4,9
4 [earthquake] 4,89
5 [Dawid Cebrzyk Ceb] 4,86
6 [DannyGo] 4,8
7 [Happyf33tTV] 4,7
8 [Cleopatra] 4,69
9 [Nakor of Boreft] 4,59
10 [AxeMurderer] 4,5
11 [Fire DBug Fly] 4,49
12 [dew dewdrop] 4,43
13 [Warrior02] 4,29
14 [Honö Âmaer Feocennodé] 4,27
15 [Blodreina] 4,22
16 [cat1000er] 4,2
17 [Temporary Frumpel Kobold] 4,18
18 [Irina Tempora Sonata] 4,17
19 [SHADOWZIRE] 3,99
20 [Luar] 3,94

Congratulations to [Oo] for winning [Reaper I (L)] for 2nd week event!

Total number of participants: 20
Total loot from trees during week 2: 90,39 ped (90,4%).

Event screenshots:

Congratulations [Oo] for biggest tree loot!