Lore Submission Thread

Isme’s Journey

Isme’s Journal #18

Today I headed out to hunt papoo and look for all the stuff that woman wanted, Oh and those elusive magic blue flowers. I was walking through the piglet fields and thought I would get out my scanner and look for ore. I mean I found fruit in the piglet pen, and many gem stones from the piglets, so maybe there were treasures under the piglets too?

Well, I started a scan, nothing. Started another scan, nothing. I walked on a bit, and thought I would try 1 more time. And bing bing bing! The scanner found a claim!!! I ran over and scooped up crude oil!

I thought I would walk on a bit further and try again. I could just make out the area where the yellow papoo hang out and I stopped and pulled out my scanner again. As I was looking down and setting the dials I noticed that the indicator on the tag I was given by Audrey Niles. The tag had indicators for papoo samples collected and mine claims to learn about the New Elysium Order. I had almost abandoned that mission because I couldn’t think of a way around the giant drakes. But the tag had changed……. One of the claim lights was glowing!!!

I stood there in stunned silence. I was several thousand meters from where she had originally indicated I should go for the claims. I was in the old piglet field. I eventually tore myself away from the glowing light and searched for another claim. It couldn’t be that simple could it?

After another failed search I found a second claim, recovered the material, and a second light lite up!!!

Who knew?? I couldn’t believe it. I went on to find 2 more before calling it a day. I only need 1 more.
I am confident I will find it tomorrow.

I wonder why she didn’t say I could find the claims anywhere? Maybe it was a test. A test to see who would reason it out and use, as my favorite fiction sleuth says “use the little gray cells” and who would rush in blind to get eaten by the drakes.

I guess I will find out eventually.

The papoo should enjoy another free night. As soon as I find the 5th claim I am coming for them!

2 Likes