Next Island Meetup (NIM)

Hello Everyone!

I am writing to you all to give information on the official Entropia Universe meetup with Officials and Players in the UK for December 2023. Called ‘Next Island Meetup’ (NIM). The event will consist of two days’ worth of Streaming and Competitions with the players present and online which will be in a relaxed environment. The specifics of the event are as follows:

Event time and date: 17th – 18th December 2023, 12pm-10pm both days

Location – Magic Mayhem Hobbies- 49 - 51 St Leonards Rd, Bexhill-on-Sea TN40 1JA.

The reason for this location is that I get along well with the owner and they are willing to allow us to book out an adequately sized room for the duration of the event. The event will have a maximum 10 people attending. The location itself will have toilet facilities, food both hot and cold, drinks again hot and cold and confectionary items. The owner is fully licensed to cook and serve food and drink on the premise with a 5-star health and safety report. Alcohol is not permitted on site.

The room that we have booked out is private and the door can be closed so that people who enter the shop cannot simply walk into the room at any given time. This is because of the officials there as well as keeping within TOS of Twitch when streaming.

Accommodation

Accommodation will NOT be provided to people that attend the event. However, there are many hotels and Bed and Breakfasts around the immediate area. Being near December, these can fill up quickly. Checking availability in early September show that there are plenty of spaces left in many of the hotels around the area.

Suggestions:

Chestnut Meadow Country Park, A269 Ninfield Rd, Bexhill-on-Sea TN39 5JG – This is the cheapest place but also the furthest away with a 10-minute car journey.

De la Warr guest house- 109 De La Warr Road Bexhill-on-Sea, Bexhill, TN40 2JN, United Kingdom

Cooden Beach Hotel - Cooden Beach, Cooden Sea Rd, Bexhill, TN39 4TT, United Kingdom – This hotel is roughly a 10-minute car journey to the location of the event, pick up’s will be available.

Buenos Aires Guest House - 24 Albany Road, TN40 1BZ, Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Driftwood Hotel - 40 Sackville Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39 3JE

Members will be picked up from the hotel and brought to the event location if they have booked accommodation further away, this will be included in the admission price.

I would recommend members conversing with each other to share rooms to help keep costs as low as possible. Many of the suggested areas have rooms with large double beds or two single beds in a room.

Airport pickups

Airport Pickups are available from all London airports. This includes: Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, Stansted. Their may be an additional charge to cover fuel to and from the airport but this will be finalized in the future nearer the time.

Admission

Admission to join the event is £75pp. This covers the members getting into the building as well as entering into any events that happen during the two days.

Event Days breakdown

NIM EVENT PLAN

17th

12pm-2pm – People arriving to the venue, introductions and surprises on stream!

2pm – 5pm - Sweat Event. Dev spawns sweatable mobs for 3 hours. During this time I will be buying sweat at 2p/k via multiple ways. Some will be through the stream, some through the local chat. We will be buying A LOT so many people can be in for a chance to sell me sweat!

5pm – 8.30pm – HSL event at Spartan Training ground! If you wish to purchase a ticket, message Sarah SarahWatson Watson in game!

18th

12pm – 4pm – Sweat Event. Dev spawns sweatable mobs for 4 hours. During this time I will be buying sweat at 2p/k via multiple ways. Some will be through the stream, some through the local chat. We will be buying A LOT so many people can be in for a chance to sell me sweat!

4pm – 5.30pm FFA group event. We will invite up to 50 people to partake in a FFA event on Monday! It’s completely free and you will be given a TT gun and 20 ped of ammo! The only request we have is that we take any stars you loot, but the rest of the loot is yours to keep! (I may even be buying your TWEN tokens!)

6pm – 9pm - The second part of the event will be a Dev boss spawn where NI officials will spawn a multitude of mobs in Ancient Greece for 3 hours.

List of members attending

1. Sarah SarahWatson Watson – Event Organiser - UK

2. Pollianna cat1000er Fairling – Admin (UK side) - UK

3. Rawr66 Rawr66 Rawr66 – Admin (Sweden side) -SWE

4. NextIsland Official Circe – Official – SWE

5. Purplebong – Player - UK

6. Miss Etrisa Firefly - Player - SWE

7. Badger BadBadger Monkey - Player - UK

8. Fire DBug Fly – player- USA

Sarah SarahWatson Watson.

6 Likes

Let’s bump this one :slight_smile:
One spot open right now.

2 Likes

10 character plus bump.

Bumping this post up!

Yes lets :slight_smile:

bumping one last time!

two slots still open! Cut off date 19th November!

Just mentioning that the times for the events was updated in the original post so no one misses anything :slight_smile: