About time to introduce "NI Tokens"?

Hi :slight_smile:

I have a suggestion to introduce some kind of “NI Tokens”.
Many planets have some kind of tokens which can be trade for L items, blueprints or other stuff.
I suggest to make tokens which NI Citizens can choose from Daily Multi-Faction missions - yes we are all tired of these tailoring blueprints. Allow more options for NI citizens.
There should also be some more options to get tokens which could include some more activity in AG too.
Then make some types of L items to be traded for tokens: weapons, mining equipment, healing tools, etc.
You can even make some UL items can be planet bound - we have a weapon example on Cyrene.
And know you will say that NI can’t create weapons, but I don’t understand why is this a case? NI now belongs to MA, also other planets like Cyrene, Toulan/Dsec-9 are printing new items like crazy.

Lets start a discussion about something like this :slight_smile:
All opinions are welcome.

Weapons aside, be careful what you wish for :wink:

I do agree. Something like the Cyrene mission token. used in trades and in some bluepriints. There is always a demand for them, making it rewarding to stay and collect them ovdr time.

1 Like

We are looking into this, to see what could be interesting and hopefully fun as well.
AG will get some attention, either this upcoming VU (hopefully) or the next.
So we’re looking into different things. Pretty vague yes lol but can’t spoil any possible exploration. I’ve heard at least a few people enjoy that :smiley:

With weapons, all I can say really is if and when we can have them, we will have them.
And the multi faction BPs, yes they’ve been around for a while now.
I think a few of them can drop in crafting now, but back then, this was the only way to get them.
If they will change or not I can’t say, or when.

1 Like