Cat's Carnival Birthday Bash

Well it is that time of the year again. Cat’s reverse prezzy day will all be done on Carnival Island. There will be events throughout the day, with the possibility of Miss Watson streaming part of the event. (if she does be prepared for a drunk cat in voice chat and possibly a second guest!)

When:

Game Time Real life time
28th October 12:30- 22:59 2022-10-28T12:30:00Z2022-10-28T22:59:00Z

Where: /wp [Next Island, 131548, 84458, 102, Carnival Entrance]

List of Events:
Use the arrow to expand the event

Sweat and Giveaway

Where: Wet Circle
What time?

Game Time Real life time
28th October 12:30-14:00 2022-10-28T12:30:00Z2022-10-28T14:00:00Z

We will have questions throughout this sweat giveaway with some prizes to be won. We will be sweating at the wet circle, NOTE: If you are there to shoot the mob ONLY shoot it when it is dry.

Thanks to Rawr66 there will be a sweat buy from 20 people (tbd how this will happen, I will either ask a question or if less that 20 sweaters some might get the chance to sell more than 1k) but at the moment as it stands
20 people will be able to sell 1k sweat at 2.50 ped per k.

Those that take part in the questions whether you win or not will earn Cat Tickets, a special point system that I will be testing out. You will be able to trade these points in at the end of the event for certain prizes. (This is just a test phase and as such please be patient with me)

Piglet Pond

Where? Restaurant at the end of the Galaxy
When?

Game Time Real life time
28th October 15:00-16:00 2022-10-28T15:00:00Z2022-10-28T16:00:00Z

Ever wanted to fly as a piglet? well now’s your chance! we will be jumping from the highest point on carnival island to the pond below. This one is just for fun, but every participant will earn Cat Tickets to be traded in.

NOTE: I will provide some lollipops but if possible take 2 days to do the race and gather 1 piglet one and 1 screecher one. I don’t have many so please reply to this thread to book a lollipop

Chicken Run

Where? Start point will be Crystal Lake near the flowers. More details will be given at the start of the race
When?

Game Time Real life time
28th October 18:00-19:00 2022-10-28T18:00:00Z2022-10-28T19:00:00Z

Ever wanted to race as a chicken? If you’ve raced as a papoo you will know the drill by now, but here are the basic rules.

Rules:

1. Only eat the lollipop when I say Go! You will not be able to hear me once you are a chicken. Once you are a chicken follow rule 2
  2. Race across the course any way you like as long as you end up at the designated finish line.
  3. Someone will shoot you at the finish line the order will be determined by who is shot first, second and third. We cannot tell who is who when you are a mob, this means the shooter is non bias and it will come down to who is shot first.

Please be mindful that mobs cannot swim, and other people can kill you. I strongly advice that you do not kill the racers as this will get you banned from any future cat events.

There will be three winners for this event

NOTE: I will provide some lollipops but if possible take 2 days to do the race and gather 1 piglet one and 1 screecher one. I don’t have many so please reply to this thread to book a lollipop

Bumper Roller Race

Where? Rollercoaster
When?

Game Time Real life time
28th October 19:00-20:00 2022-10-28T19:00:00Z2022-10-28T20:00:00Z

We will be heading over to the rollercoaster for a nice 3 lap race. there will be 3 winners for this race. Please provide your own bumper car. I have 4 bumpercars to rent out, they will be spawned by me and only the car assigned to you will be yours to use at the race. This will have oil in it so no fear of running out of oil.

Please reply to this thread to book a bumper car, it will go first to those that sign up saying they would like to rent a car and with their avatar name. If these people do not show up or if there are free cars it will go on a first come first serve basis. Purple will also be bringing some to rent out.

All participants will Earn Cat Tickets for taking part.

Deadly Disco

Where? Disco Station
When?

Game Time Real life time
28th October 22:00-22:59 2022-10-28T21:00:00Z2022-10-28T22:59:00Z

Grab a drink at the bar and enjoy some relaxing… is that a papoo? There will be some unique guest at this disco, when you see one pop up kill it! I all this game Whack-a-papoo xD

The first person to kill the mob will earn a prize. Only mobs that have been spawned by the most will count, if a mob is killed but not one of the hosts then you will not be counted as a win. There is no weapon limit its just about who is fastest to kill. If however you have one a prize please allow others a chance to win. There is no limit on how many prizes you can win but at the end of the day we are all here for fun and I do not want anyone to feel cheated or left out.

Prizes for this event will be slightly different than you are used to.

If you win 1st place on a race event you will be able to choose 3 items from the list (you will also be first to choose)

If you win 2nd on a race event you will be able to choose 2 items from the list (you will also be second to choose)

If you win 3rd on a race event you will be able to choose 1 item from the list (you will also be last to choose)

Please note that the first race is the Chicken Run race, these will be the first ones to choose and then the Bumper Roller Race winners

Prize List
Item TT
[Christmas Nusul Plushie] 0.01
[Christmas Nusul Plushie] 2016 0.01
[Argonaut Cuddly Toy] 0.01
[Julbock] 0.01
[Calypso Candy Cane] 0.01

Any prizes left over (and there will be some) will go into the Cat Ticket system. When we trade you can ask for ‘Left overs’ to get a list of them. You will have to confirm if want to spend the tickets on them and which one you want.

I will be editing this post slightly, just wanted to give everyone the heads up of what is on the way on the 28th October, I hope it all makes sense or will make sense.

Event time table
The sweat and giveaway may run a little behind schedule as I will be running a craft group in the morning.

Event Name Game Time Real life time
Sweat and Giveaway 12:30-14:00 12:30 PM2:00 PM
Piglet Pond 15:00-16:00 3:00 PM4:00 PM
Chicken Run 18:00-19:00 6:00 PM7:00 PM
Bumper Roller Race 19:00-20:00 7:00 PM8:00 PM
Deadly Disco 22:00-22:59 10:00 PM10:59 PM
5 Likes

Reserved lollipops and bumpers
To reserve a lollipop or Bumpercar reply to this thread with your in game name and ‘I would like to reserve …(Add any or all of these if you would like to reserve them, Piglet lollipop, Screecher lollipop, bumpercar)’

Piglet lollipops Screecher Lollipop Bumper
1. Alek Gozzy Abernor 1. Alek Gozzy Abernor 1. dan thegamerguy null
2. Dea Kali Devi 2. Dea Kali Devi 2. Doc Orbitorb gamer
3. Fire DBug Fly 3. Fire DBug Fly 3.
4. dan thegamerguy null 4. dan thegamerguy null 4.
5. Doc Orbitorb gamer 5. Doc Orbitorb gamer
6. 6.
7. 7.
8. 8.
9. 9.
10. 10.
11. 11.
12. 12.
13. 13.
14. 14.
15. 15.
16. 16.
17. 17.
18. 18.
19. 19.
20. 20.
1 Like

Cat Ticket System

Throughout the event you will be able to earn [Cat Tickets] (before you ask me for a link they are only tickets on this forum).

These can be traded in at the end of the event like you would do at a ticket booth for prizes. The more you have the better the prize you can get. There is a limited stock of each prize so it will be on a first come first served basis. Please be respectful and form a line. (prizes and prices will be subject to change, based on availability and how many attend the event)

If you haven’t been able to trade your tickets don’t worry I will find you a prize for your tickets (trust me). Also this is a trial system so some ticket prices may seem off, this is something that will need adjusting going forward. Some prizes at the ticket booth might not be able to get from this event due to the amount of tickets one person can obtain from the event. (These prizes will be moved to any other cat ticket system in the future)

The Cat Prize you can only claim 1 of in the transaction.

Use the arrows to expand the sections

Cat Ticket point system
How to earn Amount
For every event you participate in 1 Ticket
1st place on any event 3 Tickets
2nd Place on any event 2 Tickets
3rd Place on any event 1 Ticket
Killed an event Papoo 1 Ticket
Ticket Booth Prizes
Prize TT Value Ticket Cost Amount in stock
The Cat Prize ?? 1 58
[Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)] 0.09 1 13
[Sollomate Rubio (L)] 0.09 1 11
[Skildek Lancehead (L)] 0.18 2 1
[Sollomate Azuro (L)] 0.7 2 5
[Time Travel Crystal] 0.01 3 100
Island Shirt M/F (C) 1.2 5 5 (M) 5(F)
Left Overs ?? 5 ??
Athenian Tunic M/F (C) 5 10 6 (M) 6 (F)
[Athena Statue Small] 17.75 30 1
(more to be added)
Avatar Name Cat Tickets Prize collected
Alek Gozzy Abernor 4
Dea Kali Devi 13
[Orbitorb] 4
[JJ] 6
[Reb] 4
[Oskarito] 0 spent
[Night] 11
[thegamerguy] 0 Spent
[Nakor of Boreft] 7
[Naity] 2
[Purplebong] 0 Spent
[Violet] 0 Spent
[red] 1
sarah watson 2
Kai 2
Lucky Cro 4
Fire DBug Fly 2

Note:
Major has transferred 6 tickets to Dea
Violet has transferred 3 tickets to Night
Purple has transferred 4 tickets to Nakor

This sounds amazing!

I’ll be there in the evening. I can donate some small prizes for the Cat Ticket System and I have bumpercars to loan.

1 Like

Piglet lollipop, Screecher Lollipop, please, for Alek Gozzy Abernor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dea Kali Devi would like to reserve a piglet and screecher lollipop, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Booking Lollipop for piglet and screecher <3

1 Like

i would like to reserve all for dan thegamerguy null please

1 Like

Hi I would like to reserve all please, I am hoping to be there as much as possible but will have some rl things to do throughout the day.

1 Like

Sry IGN Doc Orbitorb gamer

1 Like

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for a wonderful birthday, I had a lot of fun. A video from Miss Watson of some of the event can be found on here: Twitch

Anyone that needs to trade Cat Tickets can pm me in game to trade

2 Likes

I hope you had a wonderful birthday - and thank you for sharing the celebration with myself and the Next Island community :heart: here’s to another year on sunny NI ~

3 Likes