CRP 2022: April Results

Greetings all!

Yes, it’s that time where you get to find out the results for the month of April. Overall, it’s been a brilliant start to the new program, with a total of 44 players making submissions.

Below you will find three separate lists this time, those who qualified, those who did not (and the reason), and those from which I need some additional information on your submission. Hopefully this should be more clear and transparent than previously.

Note on Calculating Average Viewers for Twitch
A number of you have asked how average viewers are calculated, whether as a channel average or video specific. While originally I had outlined this would be by channel average, some of you raised the very good point that some of you are variety streamers that stream other games, and therefore that can have a big impact on your average channel viewers - for better or worse.

As a result of this point, I have elected to look at the average viewers across your NI specific streams for that given month, which should hopefully be a lot more fair.

Collection Dates
Collection Dates will be posted on Monday as a reply to this post. You can set this thread to provide notifications on posts on the right hand side. Collection dates will span different timezones across the next couple of weeks. Most of next week will be up for collection.

Qualified Results

Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
Anatol RidRock Bondarenko
Angela Draniie Cloud
Arc Lee Snillum
Auberon Night Night
Ava Avy-Leigh Val
Balam Balam TheKing
Dante Artorius Inferno
Fatteus Fatty Thorsson
FireDbugFly
hun horus55 wut
La Dela Dalinha
Lamia Majora Pechunter
Leola Leola Resident
Lorespade
Matisyahu dllr root
Mike th3Gaashi Shiro
Nakor of Boreft
Penelope Penny Lane
Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
Razizeh
Ricardo Rick Sanchez
Sarah SarahWatson Watson
Shuren U31REN Ren
SkuLLDuGGeRy DeaTH-BRiNGeR PLeaSant
Sophia Electra Sanders
Stepen Kai Jackson
Steve StevieB Braggs
Steve StevieB Braggs
Tiffany Cummings Peniston
Tiger Tigs Switfclaw
Tony K0lb0sa K0lbasters
Vic Oskar Skaya
Vidmantas Vill Laukys
WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
Xx Purplebong xX
Zilestian Zessti Dru
shaman synshaman lotus

Disqualified Results

Bob Quasher Bobby // Not enough average viewers
Denis Snz Davidov // Not enough average viewers
Nacho-Kun GamersLandPro FFersaca // Not enough likes, videos can be resubmitted at another time

Submissions requiring more information

anthrgrind killin me2 // Twitch channel and video links not provided, contact me to resolve
Dr. Clausius Jr // More information required, event thread link, details etc

Thank you to everyone for participating and hope you’ve enjoyed taking part. Congratulations to all of those who qualified.

Socrates :heart:

11 Likes

GZ to all the winners !!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

GZ to all the winners, and special thanks to Socrates and NI Team for the oportunity and event…

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes I’m on the list twice guys. You can submit a month ahead according to the rules so I already submitted one set for april and one for may. Ill be submitting junes vids in the next few days.

1 Like

Ah, just a copy and paste mistake haha. You cannot submit a month ahead fyi, in the rules it states videos published in prior months can be submitted at a later time. So if you publish a video in may but it doesn’t have enough likes/views in time, you can submit it for June, once we get to June.

So I suppose kind of, but please only post them in the thread at the correct time otherwise it might mess up results.

1 Like

Greentoker didn’t even qualify for a disqualification? LOLZ

I jest, of course. Love you, Tokes.

If it was not submitted in the reward redemption thread as per the rules, it will not be in the final list.

1 Like

" 1. A single video may only be submitted once, but you may submit any video that has been published during the Community Recognition Program cohort. For example, you may publish a video in April, and by May it has enough likes to qualify, therefore you can submit it for May. This should give you more opportunity to gain organic views and qualify. We will also accept videos you have posted One Month both before and after the cohort too (thus, March and November)"

“All submissions to the thread must be made before the 5th of the following month. For example, if you are making a submission for April, you must post your submission before the 5th of May. Submissions after this time will not qualify. Each months’ submission should be a separate post on the thread.”

Says nothing about posting your submissions too early; just too late. But I see how this would get extremely confusing for you on the other side trying to validate and verify everything.

I’ll go ahead and re-post the may submissions to the thread again to be on the safe side and will hold off on posting the June submissions until after the May submissions close.

And yes thank you and the team for all the hard work as im sure verifying the entries was a complete nightmare.

1 Like

8.We will also accept videos you have posted One Month both before and after the cohort too (thus, March and November)

This was in the rules and I assumed we have by the end of May to submit for April. If you can post video from November for October.

You still have to make submissions at the correct time. So, everyone must make a submission in April to get a reward for April. It just means that they can submit a video they technically published in March for the submission.

But how can you submit video made in November in October?

Just to clarify, I was not attacking Toker in any way. Just teasing him. I am sorry if I came off as malicious. Sorry, Tokes. :frowning:

Initial Collection Dates
There will be more after, but it’s hard to commit to a more distant time. Keep an eye on thread :slight_smile:

2022-05-24T12:00:00Z2022-05-24T13:00:00Z
2022-05-25T12:00:00Z2022-05-25T13:00:00Z
2022-05-25T21:00:00Z2022-05-25T22:00:00Z
2022-05-26T09:00:00Z2022-05-26T10:00:00Z

As always, please pm me in-game during these times to get added to the trade queue.

8 Likes

7-8 central? eastern? pacific? gender fluid chicken?

1 Like

It’s automatically localised to your timezone. So your time. You can click on the time to see more timezones, and also automatically add it to your Google Calendar should you wish.

2 Likes

well aint you fancy dancy! see ya at 7am

1 Like

Collected. Thank you Socrates and NI team. Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Socrates! You are much appreciated! Keep up the hard work!

1 Like

It finally happened yall! Allergie to StevieB is no more! Received BOTH armor parts! Even made a vid thankin soc for being a good sport with all the content! 3 cheers to our fearless leader! Sip Sip Hurray!

2 Likes