CRP 2022: August Results

Greetings all :blush:

Thank you all for your great effort and work in supporting Next Island and being a part of our great community.

As usual, your can find the results below by clicking on the dropdowns for each section.

If you have any queries or questions, please contact me here on the forum, in game or on Discord. If you feel something is wrong or has been missed, please don’t stress - I’m sure we can get things resolved.

Collection Dates

Collection Dates will be posted tomorrow here . These will include dates for this work week, but not next week as I will be away on holiday. The following week will bring September results and more collection dates.

Qualified

Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
Dante Artorius Inferno
Bob Quasher Bobby
angeladraniiecloud
La Dela Dalinha
The Doctor Who
Kabajii Granparfunk Spesci
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
Tiffany Cummings Peniston
Vidmantas Vill Laukys
hun horus55 wut
WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
Fire Dbug Fly
Vic Oskar Skaya
Mythical Razizeh Dragon
Thomas Tarlac Bono
Fatteus Fatty Thorsson
SkuLLDuGGeRy DeaTH-BRiNGeR PLeaSant
Ricardo Rick Sanchez
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Sophia Electra Sanders
Isme Isme Gotitt
Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
Anatol RidRock Bondarenko
Nakor of Boreft
Tony K0lb0sa K0lbasters
Xx Purplebong xX
Ava Avy-Leigh Val
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Stephen kai jackson
Matisyahu dllr root
Steve StevieB Braggs
one crappy player
Miss Melbourne Jane
Mike th3Gaashi Shiro
Aleksey Random RPG
Dr Clausius Jr
Auberon Night Night
Antonio

Need more Info

Painkiller Bounty Hunter - Please contact me

Thank you all!
– Socrates

7 Likes

Thanks for this great program!

2 Likes

Hi, sorry, could you tell me why I didn’t qualify for August in the content creators program?

I have been sending you messages for months on discord and here in the forums and you ignore me and I even get the impression that you are discriminating against me by totally ignoring the links that I put and that I met the requirements

What do I need for you to answer me and to stop being discriminated against?

Hello @Antonio ,

If I remember correctly the submissions in question were not about Next Island, but rather about other parts of the universe. However, if you feel this is not correct I can review them again.

– Socrates

I leave you links and I recorded completely in next island although you will tell me the same thing that you will review and you will not do anything and you will continue ignoring me

As mentioned above, the videos you submitted were reviewed (as all submissions on this thread are) and appeared not to have anything Next Island related discussed/covered/explored/engaged with in the videos.

If you feel this is not the case I can look at them again for you tomorrow.

I must tell you that I am surprised at how quickly you responded to me this time

Hello,

I’m happy to accept these submissions, you will be added to the August Rewards and may collect your piece on the next collection date.

Bueno eso me dijiste en julio y ya ves que me ignoraste haber con que me sales luego y porfavor no borres mis post

Again, the submissions posted above have been accepted as qualifying posts for August, and you will receive your reward accordingly.

Collection dates for collecting any rewards are posted here. Dates for collection will be posted tomorrow.

338 / 5.000

Resultados de traducción

star_border

Look, I answered you in Spanish, I’m sorry, what’s happening is that I had to speak to you publicly and it made me nervous because, as you well know, you’ve been ignoring and discriminating against me, but well, thanks for answering me so quickly and for not ignoring me, this time we’ll see if when it’s time to deliver the piece you deign to answer me thank you very much

You can find instructions for how to go about collecting the armour piece in the thread here. If you follow these, you’ll be able to get your piece without issue.

If you are struggling to understand the process in that thread, or cannot make any of the times that will be posted tomorrow - please reply to me here and I can ensure you will receive it.