CRP 2022: June Results

Greetings all :blush:

Thank you all for your great effort and work in supporting Next Island and being a part of our great community. July Results will be posted within the next 3 days.

As usual, your can find the results below by clicking on the dropdowns for each section.

If you have any queries or questions, please contact me here on the forum, in game or on Discord. If you feel something is wrong or has been missed, please don’t stress - I’m sure we can get things resolved.

Collection Dates

Collection Dates will be posted tomorrow and will extend across the week covering various timezones. Please check the thread tomorrow as there will be a reply to this post with the times. Alternatively, you can enable notifications for this thread at the bottom by pressing the bell icon. When posted, all times are automatically converted to your local timezones (check if you have a VPN on with different country).

I will also be on for a bit this afternoon (UTC) for anyone who would like to pick up quickly.

Results

Qualified

Ricardo Rick Sanchez
Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
Dante Artorius inferno
Steve StevieB Braggs
SkuLLDuGGeRy DeaTH-BRiNGeR PLeaSant
Jeffy Kakan Andreasson
Angela Draniie Cloud
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
stephen kai jackson
Bob Quasher Bobby
Mythical Razizeh Dragon
Denis Snz Davidov
Tiffany Cummings Peniston
FireDbugFly
shaman SYNshaman Lotus
Fatteus Fatty Thorrson
Isme Isme Gotitt
hun horus55 wut
WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
Nakor of Boreft
Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
Sophia Electra Sanders
Matisyahu dllr root
Ava Avy-Leigh Val
Xx Purplebong xX
Leola Leola Resident
Vidmantas Vill Laukys
Anatol RidRock Bondarenko
Vic Oskar Skaya
Dr Clausius Jr
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
La Dela Dalinha
Mike th3Gaashi Shiro
Auberon Night Night
Tony K0lb0sa K0lbasters
Arc Lee Snillum

Thank you all and I hope you enjoy your prizes :heart:

– Socrates

10 Likes

Yaaaay! Thanks for posting this. I was worried about you, Socrates. I know you must be buried right now. Can’t wait for the July results. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Socrates! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay!
Thanks for posting!
I was getting worried you had gotten buried under the load! :slight_smile:

1 Like