CRP 2022 Final: October

Greetings all :blush:

Well, it’s officially now a wrap for 2022 Community Recognition Program with the final set of results out. Thank you to everyone who has participated, whether in just one month or all seven. Whether you choose to keep or sell your rewards, I hope that you’ve enjoyed receiving them and creating all the great content you have over this year.

It goes without saying, I think all you have produced this year goes to show what a great community we have here and how much there is to do. I’m convinced by this point that every mob, mission and location must have been covered between all the streams and videos in particular.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you’ve enjoyed taking part :heart:

As usual, you can find the results below by clicking on the dropdowns for each section.

If you have any queries or questions, please contact me here on the forum, in game or on Discord. If you feel something is wrong or has been missed, please don’t stress - I’m sure we can get things resolved.

Collection Dates

Collection Dates will be posted tomorrow here

Qualified

WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
Bob Quasher Bobby
Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
Ricardo Rick Sanchez
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
Painkiller Bounty Hunter
Dante Artorius Inferno
Angela Draniie Cloud
The iDoser One
hun horus55 wut
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Vic Oskar Skaya
Steve StevieB Braggs
Fire Dbug Fly
Tony K0lb0sa K0lbasters
Vidmantas Vill Laukys
Tiffany Cummings Peniston
Sophia Electra Sanders
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Aleksey Random RPG
Fatteus “Fatty” Thorsson
Isme Isme Gotitt
Mythical Razizeh Dragon
Nakor of Boreft
Xx Purplebong xX
Anatol RidRock Bondarenko
Matisyahu dllr root
Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
La Dela Dalinha
CollisionPending-TTV
Ava Avy-Leigh Val
Mike th3Gaashi Shiro
Stephen Kai Jackson
Auberon Night Night
Dr Clausius Jr.

– Socrates

9 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

To be honest, at first I didn’t think I’d like it. I was doing a job to get a reward.But in the end I liked it, it was even very interesting to do all this.Many thanks to the organizer for the event. I am very grateful to this person.

2 Likes

Very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s talk pick-up times. I’ve been woefully absent, traveling all over the Universe, but I will come to get the rewards at whatever time works for you, Socrates. Let me know. And thank you again for hosting this for us! I know it was a lot of hard work and I for one certainly don’t take that for granted. The number of videos you had to watch and posts you had to read to get this done would have been a full-time job and then some. So, again, thanks!

You can be on any plannet. Just send a PM to Socrates on collection times and will trade you anywhere.

1 Like

Woa, really? I did not know that. I may try that out. :slight_smile: