Ladies of Leisure: Gorgon Event

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the hugely anticipated maiden event with the Ladies Of Leisure!

Cat and I have been planning this event for some time now and we are happy to finally let you guys know what we have got in store for you!

Ancient Greece holds a special place in both our hearts and we want to share the endless amounts of fun and enjoyment with you. Together with other members of the community and a few of the devs, we have put together a fun-filled day for EVERYONE.

We have a total of three events happening in this event. They are as follows

Gorgon sweat event: 12pm MA Time ( Your time zone 2023-04-08T12:00:00Z )
Cyzicus: /wp [Ancient Greece, 39696, 22494, 255, Waypoint]

Have you ever wondered what it’s like to obtain premium Gorgon sweat? Well, wonder no more as you will now have the ability to sweat the Gorgon dry! We are trying to make Entropia history by attempting to sweat a Gorgon dry during the first event. Once dry we will then hunt the Gorgon. If the extraction process takes less than the allocated time, another Gorgon will be spawned for our sweating pleasure.

Split dev hunt event: 8pm MA Time ( Your time zone 2023-04-08T20:00:00Z )

This second event is at two locations where a Dev will be spawning mobs of all shapes and sizes!

Watson will be at Pergamon /wp [Ancient Greece, 39416, 21462, 123, Waypoint] where the Dev will be spawning the usual Gorgons, Gorgon’s shade and so much more.

But if large and terrifying isn’t your style or makes your PED card shrivel, Cat will be holding a less terrifying spawn event with another Dev at /wp [Next Island, 131548, 84458, 100, Carnival Entrance] specifically where the sand heart is. These Mobs will be lower level much like what you saw with Cat’s event a few months ago.

TP runs

A few days before the event, Cat and I will be actively accepting requests to do a TP run on NI and AG to get the required TP’s that you need before the day of the event. We have decided to get the bulk done here so that everyone is able to make the event on time and help make Entropia history. Cat and I will be streaming two days prior to the event and during the stream we will be helping players get the TP’s they need.

Warps

A special thanks to both Rawr66 and The Sleeping Sun for helping sponsor the warps this event by letting up use their services to get as many of you as possible to the event! Times may vary slightly depending on the number of people joining. However, the table below is a timetable for when Rawr and Sun will be summoning to get you to Next Island:

Rawr66 The SleepingSun
Calypso: 2023-04-08T11:00:00Z @ Camp Icarus Cyrene : 2023-04-08T11:00:00Z @ Skylabs
Calypso: 2023-04-08T11:30:00Z @ Camp Icarus Arkadia: 2023-04-08T11:20:00Z @ Celeste Outpost
Toulan: 2023-04-08T11:40:00Z @ Guardian Village

Streams and Giveaways

for the entire event, Cat and I will be streaming it. During the stream, there will be multiple giveaways every few minutes to win a ‘Ladies Of Leisure Pack’. This pack has all your hunting needs! A gun, Ammo, and a Fanoos! There will also be many more items being given away" So if you want to shoot the Gorgon once it’s dry then tune in to Miss Watson’s stream! Twitch
Why do you not see Cat’s link? that’s because Cat will be sitting next to me IRL! The ladies will be together!

We are so excited to see you at Next Island and Ancient Greece on April 8th. Whenever Cat and I are live you are more than welcome to ask us any questions there that you might have OR ping a message on this forum. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

we personally want to say a huge thank you to the Next Island Devs for helping us organize this event and spending the day spawning mobs!

We hope to see you there!

Cat and Watson!

UPDATED TIMES SINCE FORGOT BRITISH SUMMER CHANGED

8 Likes

Looking forward to it. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

We cannot wait to see you there!

:tada: Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow!!! :tada:

2 Likes

Awesome day, let’s hope we can repeat it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you rock Ladies, thanks for the event. And thanks Circe for support and patience, happy Easter all!

4 Likes

This was such a fun event!!

As I new player, I can’t appreciate it enough. And it brought me to Next Island so thankful for that as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Was a fun event. Nice to see a big turnout. Congrats. P.S - I suck at riddles but was fun to watch lol . :smiley: