CRP: August Results

Greetings all!

Yep, it is that time again where we all huddle at Crystal Peak! :laughing:. Thank you all for your hard work, effort and time you have put into the program thus far. As I’m sure you are aware, we are drawing very close to many of you having a full, complete set!

In preparation of this, I’ve seen a couple of players putting together Ascension Themed clothing to match their armour, and, you won’t be disappointed. Here is one beautiful example from @vic_skaya:

So much so, I have myself commissioned the creation of my very own matching outfit, which I’m looking forward to sharing with you all!

Striders
Now, onto the important stuff. At this present time we are still waiting for MA to place more Ascension Striders onto my avatar. This is something I will be chasing today, and updates on this will be posted under this thread.

Collection Dates
As you you are all eager to grab your new pieces, I will be on for almost the entirety of today (well, based on my timezone, I do have to sleep :wink: ). That said, I will be AFK on and off for the usual human requirements but drop me a PM and hopefully I can get to you! If you can’t make it today, don’t worry, you’ll be able to collect your pieces in the following timeframes. Simply send me a message in-game at these times and I’ll trade you ASAP.

If you still are unable to make these times, don’t stress, send me a mail and we’ll organise a time to get the pieces out to you :slight_smile:

All times are automatically adjusted to your timezone based on IP :slight_smile:

2021-09-27T10:00:00Z2021-09-27T11:00:00Z
2021-09-27T21:00:00Z2021-09-27T22:00:00Z
2021-09-29T20:00:00Z2021-09-29T21:00:00Z
2021-09-30T11:00:00Z2021-09-30T12:00:00Z

Results Time!
Below (click the dropdown) you can see a full list of names. As always, if you aren’t on the list, and expect to be, please drop a reply to this post below or contact me otherwise and we can hopefully resolve the issue or otherwise discuss your submission.

Qualifying Players

Mindi Pink Lotus
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
SpikE SpikE Odets
Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
Vic Oskar Skaya
Tomy Hayday de Burg
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Ricardo Rick Sanchez
Dante Artorius Inferno
Mythical Razizeh Dragon
Northern Stray Titan
Balam Balam TheKing
Alaina Bonnie Knight
Penelope Penny Lane
Din Dindom Dindazzle
The Doctor Who
Alexander Sertani Garpt
Sev Severina Lothander
Jessica Jessie Richard
bz xterminer gz
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Yumina Urnea Belfast
Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
one crappy player
WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
jeffy kakan andreasson
Gradara Akasha Thukilar
Michael Mike Masters
Ekimose Desnago Born
Anatol RidRock Bondarenko
Auberon Night Night
Happyf33tTV
Ava Avy-Leigh Val
Michal Dorki Dorcak
Stirge Stirge Stirge
Eve Everglades
David Draxar Born
Lamia Majora Pechunter
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
MerlinStarBlazer
Stephen Kai Jackson
Patrick Patrikan Habaton
Erebereberto Ma Fe
Gaina Messi91 Cristi
Ciprian Cip13 Banescu

Thank you all and see you soon!

• Socrates :heart:
12 Likes

Hey mom look I’m famous!

5 Likes

Make me a coat skaya =D that looks awesome. Who did it for you?

Alya designed it! You can poke her in game: Alya Alya Drarh

2 Likes

Thanks mate i will definatly be pming them =)

Hey, i dont see my name in this list, isnt that because twitch videos expierd? :stuck_out_tongue:
I got backups of streams, can i get armor part for this mounth if i ll update post with streams and add videos?

Congrats to the winners :smiley:

3 Likes

GZ everyone and a question for Socrates: in September the rewards for August are being delivered, and in October the final reward for September will be delivered … well … are there any new events planned for October? There are many stories to tell even in my lore … :wink:

1 Like

Messaging here just for a paper trail to remind Socrates that I qualified for this month.

2 Likes