CRP: July Results

Good Tidings Colonists!

We’re here, yes, July results are out! Thank you all for your patience and hard work for July, those who have qualified will be listed below, along with collection dates for the Ascension Armour pieces. As always, if you are not on the list and you expect to be, please reach out to me so we can discuss your submission. There were a few this month that just need to provide me with some more information.

While it takes a long time, I do enjoy doing my usual rounds of watching your streams (yes, I’m often lurking!), watching videos or reading lore.

Community Nomination
For July, Kenpachi will be winning the Community Nomination. Aside from multiple reports from various players of his good content and being a great supporter of NI - I’ve spent a lot of time personally watching his streams and can attest to the above. Kenpachi consistently puts out great streams, which often help me through my working day! Keep up the good work mate, it’s a great example to others of streaming done well. Your attitude and effort is not unnoticed!

Collection Dates
For those of you needing to collect armour, I have set aside some time for collecting your armour pieces. After these events, I will post more times as a reply to this post. To collect, please message me in-game between the following times (all times are converted to the timezone of your IP):

2021-09-08T10:00:00Z2021-09-08T11:00:00Z
2021-09-08T20:00:00Z2021-09-08T21:00:00Z
2021-09-10T16:00:00Z2021-09-10T17:00:00Z

If you see me online at a different time, you are welcome to message me anyway for trade, however, please only message me out of game asking to trade if you have already missed the collection dates.

List of Qualifying Players

Dante Artorius Inferno
Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
Happyf33tTV
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
Tomy Hayday de Burg
Ricardo Rick Sanchez
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Alaina Bonnie Knight
Din Dindom Dindazzle
Eve Everglades
Penelope Penny Lane
SpikE SpikE Odets
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
Jessica Jessie Richard
Alexander Sertani Garpt
Ekimose Desnago Born
The Doctor Who
Mythical Razizeh Dragon
Jeffy kakan andreasson
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Northern Stray Titan
Michal Dorki Dorcak
Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
Merlin Star Blazer
Vic Oskar Skaya
Michael Mike Masters
Yumina Urnea Belfast
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Stirge Stirge Stirge
Omega Dan Prime
Gradara Akasha Thukilar
Anatol RidRock Bondarenko
angeladraniiecloud
bz xterminer gz
Sev Severina Lothander
Ava Avy-Leigh Val
Zho_EU
WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
Stepehen Kai Jackson
Erebereberto Ma Fe
Mindi Pink Lotus
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet

14 Likes

I am forgotten in the list of qualifiers, i posted in the reward redemption thread 4 of August combined streams of more than 25 hours pls check again
Thank you

You’ve missed the submission deadline for July in the Reward Redemption Thread

I dont see any last date it has to be posted what are the rules of that and if i “missed” the hidden date i dont get anything for that month?

Thankyou for the community’s nomination i really appreciate it, im glad people are enjoying the content im putting out =)

2 Likes

Its starts on the 1st of every month and ends the 1st of the next month, submissions have to be in by the 1st i believe

1 Like

As Kenpachi said above, the submission period is 1st to 1st. Sometimes I allow an extra day or two if people ask specifically. At the end of each cycle, I make a post like this;

Two days prior to your submission. As a one off I’ll allow it but if it is after that deadline then they won’t qualify. If you need extra time, tell me ahead of time.

2 Likes

Where is this info written?

Congrats Kenpachi, your mug is finally getting the recognition it deserves :rofl:

2 Likes

I see I have not made the list yet my submission was posted before you officially closed the July submission.

Hello, there is no list of strider`s winners this month? :grinning:

HEEEEEEEEEY CONGRATZ EVERYONE ON THE LIST!!! Kenpachi good shit and huge gratz!

1 Like

I updated my posts in the redemption thread with screenshots from the booking sheet. As per our earlier discussion that should comply to your requirements

1 Like

Hello

A bit late, I am also missing from the list for JULY, i know my submission was after 3’rd of August but i see that some other people being on the list in the same situation…

Thank you

those are 2021 results…

1 Like