Fishing Daily Tested - Player Feedback

Thank you for adding the daily to fishing.

I just completed it and I must say it will take the average player longer than a day to complete this daily. Considering most players will just fish a few times in a day.

Please decrease the requirement for this daily to 10 and increase the skill reward. 0.2 skill of Skinning is nothing, especially compared to the skill payouts for Fashionesta and Ms. May.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. :slight_smile:
Since this fishing is a completely new thing for us, it’s bound to come updates and changes to it,
based on the experiences players will have. And it will vary ofc depending of many things.
It might very well take more than a day for most players, but we wanted there to be an option to be able to do it on a daily basis.

We might change it in some way or more than one way, but as I have said to some players already,
I’d rather make it easier after observing it for a while, than having it too easy and then be forced to nerf it. We do listen to all the ideas and feedback and it’s not always easy to compare one mission to another. Basically, we create something and then observe when it goes live.

We do depend on it, just as you depend on us to create content.
So even if it stays the way it is, we very much appreciate players coming to us with opinions and suggestions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No worries, not expect it to change based on my opinion, just thought some feedback would be helpful.

Yup, it always is :slight_smile: