Please see below our latest patch to Next Island. As always, should you come across any bugs/issues as a result of this patch, please make a report in the Bug Report category of the forum. Be sure to include as much information and relevant screenshots as possible.
- Placed Revive at Troy Teleport
- Description added to Ghostly Screechers
- Instead of being killed you will now be slapped away from the Moloch Dungeon gates if you are deemed to be unworthy.
- Added more storage and crafting terminals in Conq’s Rest
- Added 4 Stalls at Thebes Market, Gorgon Wave Area and Troy
- Fixed terrain around the Crystal Peak stalls.
- Some structures in Ancient Greece are now less “floaty”
- Fixed Orpheus Cave Teleporter Next Island side (ongoing)
- Scavenged Skyripper is now named correctly
- You will no longer find yourself stuck in a tree after reviving inside the Magical Forest instance.
- Corrected the max number of players inside the Magical Forest to 1
- Corrected the Global level of Ghostly Screechers
- Moloch HP has been increased to intended level
- Trade Terminal in Moloch Depths instance is now correctly named and working
- Moloch Depths instance timer is now set to 6hrs. This should now resolve any premature ejection…
- Moloch Depth Autoloot is now turned off
- Lots of fire outside Moloch Depths. Luckily it won’t hurt you, but may assault your eyes.