Refined crystals in 'Mined Resources'

Hi I was wondering if it were possible to have the refined crystals in the same locations as the raw crystals in materials. I was unsure if this was a bug or a suggestion so I just put it under bug reports.

Also [Refined Lepidocrosite Crystal] cannot be turned back into [Lepidocrosite Crystal] and was just wondering if that was going to be fixed as all the others can be turned back.

3 Likes

The Lepidocrosite should work now both ways.
Having them under a different category might be possible, but hard to know how many actually want that. It’s probably equally annoying no matter where they are due to the color and everything, but if that is a thing that most people want, then we can look into it.

In my humble opinion, it’s not so much the wrong section in the inventory that annoys people, but the need to refine crystals. When you refine crystals, neither the quantity nor the cost changes. In fact, only the material icon and the section in the inventory changes.

I’m sure if you ask players, most would wish you would remove the need for this unnecessary action and make the appropriate changes to the blueprints.

Please don’t answer us like that:

Well, you might not like it, but BPs can’t be changed as easily as it sounds.
So the ones we have with refined crystals will not change.
What is being done is that new BPs have non refined versions.
This makes it confusing at times I’m sure but that is how it is.
With UE5 it might all be made better, I can’t say for sure but that is what we all hope for.

1 Like

Thanks for changing the crystal so it can be refined back, as for the locations I just wanted to know if it would make things easier but since then I’ve now gotten used to it. I mean this post was almost a year ago so if possible can this post be closed or I can just delete it to avoid people seeing it and thinking its still an issue.