RELEASE NOTES 17.21.0.
- A daily Drake hunting quest inside the N.E.O. VIP.
- A second daily Sweat Collecting quest at the Wet Circle.
- A new NPC in the Shopping District.
- New guest mob in the Wet Circle. (A no codex mob)
- The starter mining mission now correctly says in the text that both Lysterium and Oil qualify.
- All weekly missions now start counting down after taking them and not when finishing them as before. (Abandoning them will make you having to wait a week as well, so don’t do that)
- The circles at SSI have been moved slightly to not aggro mobs as easily.
IN OTHER NEWS:
- The Centaurs will most likely not be fixed until Unreal due to time restrictions.
- A few of the new items will not have correct inventory icons, but atm we can’t change them.
- The merch store has been updated. Click here
- To celebrate the birth of Carnival Island, any events/streams/videos that take place on Carnival Island on the 30th of August, and meet CRP requirements, will receive Triple CRP points that can also count towards any months where a player is short some points.
- Some BP’s that have previously only been available via quests have been added to the crafting loot pool. More is likely to be added in future VU’s.