Release Notes: VU 17.18

Greetings all,

As you know, it’s that favourite time of the year - new update! This VU we have a bunch of exciting new content of all varieties for you to enjoy. Please use this thread to share what you discover and also to report any bugs you might find.

Enjoy!

NEW CONTENT:

• At Kamba you may try to enter the Resa V.I.P. tent. If you succeed, the following two dailies can be found inside:
    • A hunting daily that might Boar you.
    • A mining daily.
  • At Kamba you can also find the start of a quest that will take you far away…
  • In Ancient Greece at Thebes Market, the last of the captured animals have escaped, causing a bit of a mess while stealing from the stalls and then trying to sail away on stolen ships. They have failed however, and will need to be contained. “Ship Collision Site” can be found south of the harbor.

The Carnival Island has the following news:

• A furniture shop.
  • A slightly harder daily race on the Rollercoaster track.
  • A daily bonus quest where you can get a hunting mission.
  • A new instance called White Wastelands with Snow Drake Stalkers and more dense spawns of Portal Guardians, all maturities. Fee 1 silver ticket.
  • A holiday quest that will unlock around a certain time.
  • Small empty estates (Crystal Lake, new flowerport added) and shop plots (Shopping District) on Carnival Island will be put on auction the day after release day, assuming all goes as intended.
  • At the Wet Circle there is a small collecting mission if you click the automated sweat bottle.
  • A spawn of Adaptable Brown Papoos have been added behind the Zoo.
  • Jarassis (Female Screecher) and Jaws (Island Shark) have been spotted in Hero’s Folly.

CHANGES/FIXES:

• Added terminals in the caravan behind May at Tanzanite.
  • The “oil rig” may or may not work in the future, but there might be other ways to get your hands on broken tech chips. Or feet…
  • The fee for Hero’s Folly is now set to 1 silver ticket.
  • The Reaper (Harvesting Tool) now has 22 uses per minute instead of the previous 19.
  • “Clothes and Costumes Shops” flowerport is renamed to “Shopping District”.
  • The Snowball Guns now have an auction category.
  • Madame cookie had one weird “fortune” that is now less weird.
  • The event terminals for both event areas are now located at Thebes Market.
  • Removed extra aggro on Giant Ghostly Screechers in Hero’s Folly.
  • Crystal Hoarder rewards are down by 20% but Hematite and Sodalite have been replaced with Bloodstone and Purpurite.
  • Removal of most of the grass to test the “objects” performance on high settings.
  • The long river near the Enchanted area now has water in it again.
  • Increased density of Wild Boars at Mushroom Marsh.
  • Arthur has moved slightly so he can be seen better.
  • PvP4 in Ancient Greece is now without radar.
9 Likes

RESA VIP finally :joy_cat: shame I have a meeting today. Hope I can see a bit before then

2 Likes

Thanks so much for moving the repair and auction closer to the tt and storage at my favourite hideout Crystal Cove :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…Hematite and Sodalite have been replaced with Bloodstone and Purpurite.

Nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great VU!! Thanks and well done!

2 Likes

“* Small empty estates (Crystal Lake, new flowerport added) and shop plots (Shopping District) on Carnival Island will be put on auction the day after release day, assuming all goes as intended.”

Did all not go as intended or? I need me a lil tree house =D

They were all listed today as per VU notes, all sold very quickly.

o so they had been limited amount of spaces and got put on auction with a low buyout so the whole community didnt get to even see them an participate in said “auction”? Great Job! Kinda screwy way to do it since all deeds where gone by time most people even logged in for the day.

1 Like

hides her tree estate deed

1 Like

sad to be unable tu but a little house.
could be fun to craft them. we harvesting lots of wood. it could make compo use for build home. we have tonn s of furniture and no roof :frowning:

Hello everyone,

Many of you expressed your thoughts about the auction sales of the estates this VU, and I’m happy to say we are listening and will be making some changes to how we sell estates in future.

As I’m sure you understand, there are trade-offs as always in how to do it, and we strive to make things as fair as possible for everyone. Going forward we will be removing the buyout option from listings to hopefully give players more opportunity at a chance of owning an estate.

Thank you!
– Socrates

1 Like

or suggestion :slight_smile:
make it as quest :slight_smile: first to finish choose one deed as reward.
could make a use for all useless crystals, wood board, etc…
and waiting for adjusted receipe blueprint armatrix :slight_smile: using NI material
auction is just about money.
same loot value bring fun factor and action.

My 2 pec