As you know, it’s that favourite time of the year - new update! This VU we have a bunch of exciting new content of all varieties for you to enjoy. Please use this thread to share what you discover and also to report any bugs you might find.
- At Kamba you may try to enter the Resa V.I.P. tent. If you succeed, the following two dailies can be found inside:
- A hunting daily that might Boar you.
- A mining daily.
- At Kamba you can also find the start of a quest that will take you far away…
- In Ancient Greece at Thebes Market, the last of the captured animals have escaped, causing a bit of a mess while stealing from the stalls and then trying to sail away on stolen ships. They have failed however, and will need to be contained. “Ship Collision Site” can be found south of the harbor.
The Carnival Island has the following news:
- A furniture shop.
- A slightly harder daily race on the Rollercoaster track.
- A daily bonus quest where you can get a hunting mission.
- A new instance called White Wastelands with Snow Drake Stalkers and more dense spawns of Portal Guardians, all maturities. Fee 1 silver ticket.
- A holiday quest that will unlock around a certain time.
- Small empty estates (Crystal Lake, new flowerport added) and shop plots (Shopping District) on Carnival Island will be put on auction the day after release day, assuming all goes as intended.
- At the Wet Circle there is a small collecting mission if you click the automated sweat bottle.
- A spawn of Adaptable Brown Papoos have been added behind the Zoo.
- Jarassis (Female Screecher) and Jaws (Island Shark) have been spotted in Hero’s Folly.
- Added terminals in the caravan behind May at Tanzanite.
- The “oil rig” may or may not work in the future, but there might be other ways to get your hands on broken tech chips. Or feet…
- The fee for Hero’s Folly is now set to 1 silver ticket.
- The Reaper (Harvesting Tool) now has 22 uses per minute instead of the previous 19.
- “Clothes and Costumes Shops” flowerport is renamed to “Shopping District”.
- The Snowball Guns now have an auction category.
- Madame cookie had one weird “fortune” that is now less weird.
- The event terminals for both event areas are now located at Thebes Market.
- Removed extra aggro on Giant Ghostly Screechers in Hero’s Folly.
- Crystal Hoarder rewards are down by 20% but Hematite and Sodalite have been replaced with Bloodstone and Purpurite.
- Removal of most of the grass to test the “objects” performance on high settings.
- The long river near the Enchanted area now has water in it again.
- Increased density of Wild Boars at Mushroom Marsh.
- Arthur has moved slightly so he can be seen better.
- PvP4 in Ancient Greece is now without radar.