- Due to some problems with certain actions, the first person view has been removed from Hero’s Folly. And since it was a package deal, the PvP has also been removed.
This combo might return at a later stage and then be more focused on the PvP part.
- The entrance to Hero’s Folly has been moved to a more centered position at Crystal Lake.
- The sign “Dionysus Doorway” was removed for clarity.
- The Rollercoaster is for the time being at least, equipped with wooden start/finish signs that will hopefully always be visible.
- The Carnival Ticket BPs are no longer tailoring but the more correct metal engineer.
- Some minor tweaks to the landscape, texts, terminals and a certain chair.
- Food, drinks and advice are now on the house. But just once per day, so choose wisely…